Volkswagen Mark IV Forum banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
4,014 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
anyone one think it would work? as long as it stick correctly and i glue down the edges it should work no?

Discuss..........

·
Registered
4,014 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
hmmm im just not feeling spraying lacquer all over my nice shiney fresh furbed wheels. surely if i just seal the edges it will be as good? after all vinyl is water proof as its plastic. hmmm.. i dunno what to do.. all i know is, for the warmer season i want to put my wheels back on looking 1 offs!

If the mods come to some deal with me maybe i could REP the forum buy putting ukmkivs stickers every 6" round the inner part of my wheels, so at car meets it really stands out!! dunno!

·
Registered
8,312 Posts
If ur gonna stick vinyl over them that will leave sticky residue and be much worse than laquer.also laquer will only make them shinier dude

·
Registered
4,014 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
If your or you're gonna stick vinyl over them that will leave sticky residue and be much worse than laquer.also laquer will only make them shinier dude
true that! very true fella.

·
Registered
4,014 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
yeh i know the face can be done.. i wanna do this bit..

Posted Image

i dunno what im gonna do now.... eat more twiglets and stare at my Wheels!

·
Super Moderator
50,212 Posts
No reason why it shouldn't work,but it might be a good idea to put clear lacquer over the top of them to help keep them clean and to seal the edges.

Or you could always sit there eating your wheels and staring at some Twiglets[:DD].

Chris.

·
Registered
4,014 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
No reason why it shouldn't work,but it might be a good idea to put clear lacquer over the top of them to help keep them clean and to seal the edges.

Or you could always sit there eating your wheels and staring at some Twiglets

Chris.
lol i think biting through the run flats mite cause difficulty! good idea tho!

1 - 20 of 24 Posts