Volkswagen Mark IV Forum banner
1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
OK folks, lets get another meet organised for next month. same applies to this one. Don't post on cruise sites and don't invite car clubs on your own as we'll lose track of who's going and its likely to bring trouble.

this one will be on the 23rd of September the location will be revealed nearer the date.

oh and you might want to clean your cars this time as a magazine (Fast & Modified) will be there

last meet photos

Click Here

·
Registered
203 Posts
Nice one alan last meet was good crack mate i probably deserved a prize for most "boggin" car of the night so better make a bit of an effort this time [:I]

·
Registered
203 Posts
Quote: posted by PhatPhil on 18/08/2004 22:14:54

Should make it.

Davy, bring a bucket and sponge this time!! [:D]

Cheeky sod there was me just about to start a "let Phil run on the RR day petition" don't think ill bother [:D]

·
Registered
771 Posts
Quote: posted by B15ETJ on 18/08/2004 22:43:15

Quote: posted by PhatPhil on 18/08/2004 22:14:54

Should make it.

Davy, bring a bucket and sponge this time!! [:D]

Cheeky sod there was me just about to start a "let Phil run on the RR day petition" don't think ill bother [:D]

I'm not getting drawn into that...[xx(]

·
Registered
473 Posts
Should be able to make it, right who can I talk into cleaning my car lol [:p]

my poor wee golf has been getting neglected recently [B)]

·
Registered
54 Posts
why does everything have to be before the start of october,[V]

i'll still not have my car back for this date which is before the star day, why this is not fair, but def pop down should be a good day,

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
bump

We have a few locations in mind but if anybody has any sugestions on a good location then please let me know. Cheers!!

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
the meet is at the same place as last time.

Braehead Shopping Centre @ 7:30pm on Thursday the 23rd of September.

same thing applies, if its good weather we'll be outside next to Halfords if its raining then we'll be in the indoor carpark.

if you need directions then i'll post up a map

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Yeah would be better if we could have all the cars sitting in next to each other. But see how the weather holds out

1 - 20 of 34 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.