Volkswagen Mark IV Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Simon from CCCTech came and "UPSoluted" my Golf PD150 least tuesday. Boy oh boy what a difference!! The performance now is what the americans would probably call "awesome"!! The power just keeps on coming all the way up the rev range, the thing pulls like a train in any gear. The journey to work is now a fun event, rather than the depressing necessity it used to be. I now find myself grinning like a fool when i'm out in my car, waiting for a reason to pour on the power and show some BMW driver what acceleration really is.

Simon also let me watch the whole process and answered all my questions adout the UPSolute chip both honestly and intelligently. Nice bloke. Cheers Simon!

Don't delay. Get It Done!!

[:D][:D][:D][:D][:D]

· Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Only got the UPSolute figures to go on at the moment, which are 182 bhp and 313 lb/ft of torque. Don't doubt them though as you can really feel the extra power. The wife said "why are you getting it done?". So I let her have a drive, not heard a peep since!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.