Volkswagen Mark IV Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
819 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Been looking a eibach Anti-roll bar kit front and rear 25mm ?275
Basicly I want to know is it worth uprateing these for the money or can the money be spent else where ?

I have front upper and lower strut brace and also the rear strut i'n the boot

Thank you i'n advance

·
Registered
819 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
ive now done some research and found out i might aswell spend the little extra and get a whiteline kit

the only question is now do i need new droplinks ? or will i be fine with the standard 1s which are on ?

i believe the cars dropped around 60mm

·
Registered
672 Posts
Ive got a Whiteline 24mm adjustable rear ARB, and I would highly recommend it, its so awesome in terms of making the car handle so flat and stiff on corners, easily noticeable difference.

For the front ARB, Ive got an R32 23mm with metal adjustable d/l's, doesnt make it handle any better, but it means I can go as low as I want without issues.

·
Registered
819 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
im really interested in the eibach kit after further research i now believe the eibach now have bigger loops as before they didnt , im not planning to go any lower just want it to be stiffer and better cornering so you think i still may need adjustable droplinks

·
Registered
589 Posts
I have the eibach front and rear arbs sitting in my bedroom. cant wait to put them on! think i'll fit my coilies on before that.

they are definately worth having. been in my friends mk4 with both uprated front and rear arbs and makes a world of difference! handling is awesome round corners[6]

1 - 8 of 8 Posts