Volkswagen Mark IV Forum banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
296 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
These are a few pics of my car after te bodyshop and with its new wheels.
It isnt finished yet so over the next couple of weeks it will have new suspension and some sideskirts.
Whilst it was in the bodyshop it had a full respray, smoothed front and rear, anni wing mirrors and door mouldings removed.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

·
Registered
1,818 Posts
Really liking that a lot.  Love the BBS's and the door strips removed, very Euro.  Only thing I would get rid of is the headlight eyebrows, not much of a fan of those, but otherwise its spot on.  Is that the Votex front valance BTW?

·
Registered
7,467 Posts
wow! that looks really nice - the only thing I don't like are the headlight 'eye lids' but yes I really do like your car! Is it a standard colour?

·
Registered
296 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Yes its a standard colour, will def be getting it lowered next week just waiting on coilovers got a bit delayed.
And i have been told the bodykit is votex but not sure for def came on car out of factory
Thanks for coments

·
Registered
1,885 Posts
looks good.My only comments would be , as above about the eye lids,but i think black mirrors would really look good.

·
Registered
4,628 Posts
Charmaine that car is looking great [y]

I echo the thoughts about the eyebrows (esp as they aren't flat and break upwards for the indicator bulb by the look of it!)... You must have some serious spare cash for a complete respray as well - nice! [y]

It's all good though - be interested to see how far you drop it - there's giving it a drop, and there's rubbing the arches, and I'm curious as to how far you go!!!

Catch ya

C

·
Registered
1,531 Posts
The wheels and smoothed sides look stunning.  Lose the eyebrows though.  If its the smooth euro look you're after I'd give a second thought to fitting side skirts as IMO they detract from the clean lines of the side profile.

·
Registered
2,259 Posts
WOW! Loving the wheels. The mirrors are a big improvement from before IMHO, not sure about the brows but if you like em keep em!

Very nice motor indeed and an unusual (as in not too common) factory colour. [:D]

J.

·
Registered
398 Posts
Ditch the light brows and foglights (good idea aswell as they are blocking your IC) and that is really one stunning car.
Have to agree with that....stunning [au].....pretty much PERFECT....ditch the above [Y]...but if YOU like thats all that matters....[:D]

Great work.

·
Registered
1,564 Posts
[:O] Wow Charmaine your car looks sweeeeet !

liking the old skool bbs wheels with the center`s in gold - very
popular on theold bmw e30`s but looks the business on the mk4, deff needs
to be dropped how much were you thinking? - mm

oh and not too sure about the eye lids aswell, I bought a set but I
just didnt like the look of them on mine, prefer the proper bad boy
bonnet[:p]
Think i`ve spotted your golf around Reading a couple of times, but could`nt catch up to it lol

good job and cash well spent [Y]

1 - 20 of 33 Posts