·
Registered
201 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
201 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Looking at it now, yeah it does look like the front end of saxo, not sure if good thing or not

When you say slammed, do you mean lowered and wot do you mean by get the wheels jammed

Sorry, not too good on these techi terms

·
Registered
201 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Funny, you would compliment on those Baker21 of all thing on the car

Yeah they look wicked, looks even better with the Black VW Emblem on back

Getting the PICS of that this afternoon

·
Registered
80 Posts
Thats comming along on nice mate.. just get it lowered and colour code the black pastic trims and your sorted!

Loving the colour too.. maybe because its the same as mine [:p]

·
Registered
1,491 Posts
Only things I can think of at moment to improve are the obvious ones of lowering, and colour coding the rub strips and door handles.  Would look sooooo much better with these done, then for looks maybe a rear hatch spoiler to finish it off.

·
Registered
201 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
yeah, looking to get windows tinted, lowered and colour coded, cosmetic wise thats about it, maybe looking at an exhaust system as well

Speaking to one of the chipped guys on here, he advised a remap would cost 150 and possible gains of 9 - 12 BHP

Not massive but, maybe with induction kit as well, might turn my car from a tractor to golf buggy so some gain

·
Registered
1,564 Posts
When you say slammed, do you mean lowered and wot do you mean by get the wheels jammed

Sorry, not too good on these techi terms
i`m guessing <o:p></o:p>the "jam" is this - Megs high gloss tyre dressing gel, great stuff lasts weeks and smells great too [:p]

get it slammed and tinted will look great [Y]

·
Registered
201 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Yeah, might see about this Jam, might brighten the wheels up a bit

things like lowering and colour coding will have to wait as saving up for amsterdam trip in 2 weeks and also summer holiday

Ive got some cash coming in from my old alloys and selling me PS2 so, with that cash, shud be able to get windows tinted and maybe some aero wipers as well

·
Registered
2,174 Posts
Looking good - unusual colour too!  Get the black bits colour coded and it will look even better! A Polo rear wiper would make the back end look a bit neater too.

·
Registered
479 Posts
I really don't like that grill! Get your stanadard one back on, maybe paint it black to match your rear badge and tints. That one just looks cheap and nasty!

I like all your other mods. Get her lowered and a polo new style floppy rear wiper.

- nice one!

·
Registered
201 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Car looks nice lowered with the A8's on it, definately getting mine done when I can afford, how much does it cost roughly

I accept your opinion on the grill, but I think it looks nice, bit different from the standard Kamei one

Going pretty standard on mods on everything else but got to add my own unique touch I'm afraid, I know it wont be to everyones taste though

·
Registered
131 Posts
i got lucky i was in my local vw and a tech heard me say i wanted it lower and offered me h+r springs for ?30, i snapped his hand off, my mates a mechanic and fitted them for a ?10! so icant say how much, but when ive had the wheels colour changed im gonna buy a full sus kit, its ok on a flat road but a touch bouncy otherwise, ok if you want a cheap fix tho.[:D]

1 - 18 of 18 Posts