Premium Member
25,430 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
New for 2005! GTI Trackshow.

Dates - 30th and 31st July 2005
Venue - Donnington Park
Prices - See here

www.gtitrackshow.com

I've been in touch with the organisers and have arranged for stand space. Provisionally booked space for 10-20 cars but I will need solid numbers at least two weeks before the show.

If you're interested in coming along to the show and/or showing your car, please let me know via this thread.

With this being held at Donnington, yes you've guessed it, the track is open for sessions on both days. Details will be released on the website above - when I have them I'll post them up. I presume track time will be booked seperately from the other events but let us know if you plan to use the track.

This looks like its going to be a great show and being located at Donnington Park it should be easy for most to get to [Y] I'd like to see a large MKIV and MKV presence at this show so lets not dissapoint!

[hr]

Saturday Stand list:
CANCELED
TOTAL = 0

Saturday track list:
Rich_n_em
nosaj

[hr]

Sunday stand list:
Me
Andrew
Rich_n_em
jimboR32
RS Golf
Viperphsych
Nosaj
redbeard7
J111ASE
TOTAL = 9

[hr]

Meet up point the morning of the show will be Donnington Park Services, toward the rear of the carpark.

Time will be 7.30am with plans to be underway by 7.45.

I will collect money for tickets while we are at the Services.

·
Registered
4,749 Posts
i am interested not sure which dates , as my g/f family live up that way so i could visit them and come to the show [;)] will check dates and let you know

·
Registered
4,749 Posts
Hi there il be coming can you put me down for the saturday , and can i have a track pass aswell if poss, will be driving up on the friday and stopping over at other half parent in northwich ( prob drag them along to) and driving to the event on the sat morning , so will do best to have car clean for the stand , after 300 miles of motorway it may be a litle dirty so have to clean before i arrive , also what time can we get there ie not sure what time in the morning i will arrive , cheers [:)]

·
Registered
319 Posts
easy Tabs, nice to meet you and your girl at the show in leeds today [Y]

I will be coming to this one both days but dont wanna be on the stand or race cos car not up to show quality yet[:(]

·
Registered
4,749 Posts
Hi Tabs can you put me down for the saturday please , will be driving up on the friday , and drive over first thing in the morning , and could i have a track pass please many thanks [:)]

1 - 20 of 121 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.