Volkswagen Mark IV Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
405 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looking to get deeper front valance for my V6 and quite like the Anni but I would like to keep the standard black look.

Anybody fitted an Anni valance or something similar that is deeper than the original and kept it black?

Any other suggestions? Wont be adding skirts or rear valance.

·
Registered
1,669 Posts
These come in a high quality black plastic and dont need painting, a simple 5 min swap to fit too :)

Posted Image
No offence to Awesome, but that is 'orrible.

Why not get the Anni or Votex one and spray it, satin or matt black, however, I have just fitted a Votex front valence, colour coded and I have no sideskirts and its looks fine. Just colour code the rear valence too !!!

·
Registered
3,640 Posts
Orrible?!?!?!

I think that has to be one lovely valance!!!

But this is opinions , mine is [:D] its good.

We have waited quite a while to get this picture and that is the only one as far as I am aware

But it looks good

Sarah

·
Registered
405 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I would not say its ugly but agree more pics would be needed.  It is a change from the normal Anni/Votex though and isnt vulgar.

·
Registered
405 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Thats actually not to bad. Kinda the same as the Anni but just sticks out more in the centre.

Have you sold a lot of these? How much?

·
Registered
1,504 Posts
We've been selling them since april so have got through quite a few, as fast as i get them in sell out, so they're on backorder at the moment with more due v.soon

They are ?99+vat

·
Registered
1,504 Posts
The one on that blue car look identical if that is the ECP one?

We get these from Germany....

But i've just found the number for the ECP one and ordered one to see what it looks like :)

·
Registered
204 Posts
If it's Anniversary Genuine Valances you're after, yes I know they're not cheap but we currently have them available for ?190 delivered within mainland UK. That is a saving of over ?130.

Mike
OEM Parts
01603 722583

1 - 20 of 20 Posts