Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello,

Is the under seat storage pack an option for the UK Golf? We
don't get the option here in Australia, and since you can't store
things in the rear of the seats, where does everyone put the street
directory? :)

If you can get it there, do you know how much it is?

Regards,

Tim

·
Registered
3,199 Posts
Hello,

Is the under seat storage pack an option for the UK Golf? We don't get the option here in Australia, and since you can't store things in the rear of the seats, where does everyone put the street directory? :)

Regards,
Tim
See my group buy..........

E) Under-Seat storage drawers - face colours: {( artgrey "3U6"/ pure beige "7G8" / anthracite "71N")
.....9-Part Set (complete) - ?37.38 per side (ie left or right hand)
Posted Image

·
Registered
1,198 Posts
Hello,

Is the under seat storage pack an option for the UK Golf? We don't get the option here in Australia, and since you can't store things in the rear of the seats, where does everyone put the street directory? :)

Regards,
Tim
See my group buy..........

E) Under-Seat storage drawers - face colours: {( artgrey "3U6"/ pure beige "7G8" / anthracite "71N")
.....9-Part Set (complete) - ?37.38 per side (ie left or right hand)
Posted Image
Might get that, been wondering where to put my pastilles...

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Also where are you ordering them from? Foxy I sent you a message about a week ago, don't know if you've seen it :)

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I have the erWin document for the interior panels, and it says you need
to take out the seat to attach the tray to the bottom of it.
Doesn't look like it has any special parts though, as long as Foxy's
kit has all the mounting brackets and screws you should be right.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Foxy,

You got a few more details on this, such as:

• is it for both sides?
  • how much needs to be done to fit it?
  • how big is the tray (lap top sized for example)?
  • Is everything included to fit it?
  • Part numbers?

·
Registered
442 Posts
Good god.... thats very small!!! i was thinking i will be able to fit a few cans of drink!!
oh well, lucky its only ?35 from factory order and that also come with the luggage net which so happen also cost ?35 from the dealer......

·
Registered
261 Posts
It is deceptively small, all I can get in mine is my London and B'ham A-Z and even thats a tight squeeze (oh my fruity sweets fit nicely under the drivers seat one!) Even putting CD's in there is quite troublesome.

·
Registered
257 Posts
A bit disappointing, think the picture is deceptive. Was hoping to get an atlas or phatnoise in it...no way they will fit looking at it!

·
Registered
442 Posts
A bit disappointing, think the picture is deceptive. Was hoping to get an atlas or phatnoise in it...no way they will fit looking at it!
It does look very big on picture when its closed... i was thinking to install the phatnise inside... but i guess it will be too thick for that...

·
Registered
123 Posts
Although it is very fiddly, you can fit these without taking the seats out...

There is also a 'retainer' (part number 1K0 881 547 & 1K0 881 548) that you should use. Although ETKA shows the use of pop rivets, as previously stated M4x8.5 will do... Just use your IXO with them as there isn't a lot of room under there!

fM

·
Registered
442 Posts
I don't really think it is worth adding it yourself... as you will find you wont' be able to put very much in it... or many things wont' fit.

·
Registered
123 Posts
I agree that the space is limited, however I manage to fit in a number of cd's in the skinnier-than-normal jewel cases... You can fit about eight in each side... Also keep my EU maps in DVD case in there...

1 - 20 of 23 Posts