Volkswagen Mark IV Forum banner

1 - 20 of 112 Posts

·
Registered
2,109 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok, after quite some time in the think tank, the wait is over... I may have just come to a decision as to who i'd like to go where... [<:eek:)]

This list MAY be subject to change in the future though as we can't account for any unforeseen eventualities.

But as of today the list is as follows (and apologies to anyone who hasn't made the list, it was a hard decision!) [:)]

Inside Stand [<:eek:)]

Me,

RS GOLF

bad-vw-boy

ADi Nuff Valves

Outside Stand [:p] And in no particular order as these positions will have to be arranged...

Tabs

nosaj

Sem

J111ASE

sonnys_sdi

DJ_MOD

·
Registered
1,937 Posts
thanks mate.

i'm fine with this.we don't mind being out in the cold[;)]

do we get the tent out side as it may rain that time of year?

·
Registered
4,749 Posts
looking forward to this now , should be a great day [:D] looks like an early start on that morning for driving up there lol

·
Registered
5,416 Posts
Can't wait for this little trip now, as it will be my first ever show
[:O] hopefully sonnys car should have some new mods done for the show,
and maybe some mods which you may only find out on the day of the show
[:D]

Sat [y]

·
Registered
4,749 Posts
Whoa! Wasn't expecting that! This is gonna be great.

Kev, Jason, i'll be up for cruising up with you lads if that's cool?
sounds like a plan to me mate .....i think the cars on the inside stand have to be there the day before .....

so maybe a stop over the day before might be a good idea ......due to the amount of miles we have to drive .....[:)]

·
Registered
2,109 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
.....i think the cars on the inside stand have to be there the day before .....
Correct! I think the best thing to do for those indoors would be to arrange your own accomodation from the choice of on-site hotels.

That way you'll have somewhere to stay and you won't have far to crawl in the morning! [;)]

·
Registered
1,303 Posts
sounds like a plan to me mate .....i think the cars on the inside stand have to be there the day before .....

so maybe a stop over the day before might be a good idea ......due to the amount of miles we have to drive .....[:)]
That's right, maybe a cheeky ale or two the night before then. [:D]

·
Registered
5,416 Posts
Quick question will there be any facilities to clean the car there incase the car gets dirty on the way ??

Thanks Sat

·
Registered
2,109 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
I certainly bloody hope so, i'll be driving over 100 miles to get to this event, and can't see mine being that clean when i get there! [:O]

But i'm 99% sure there will be some sort of cleaning facilities Sat, because all those who are coming a long way will need their cars to be clean if they're on the inside stands!! [;)]

·
Registered
4,749 Posts
I certainly bloody hope so, i'll be driving over 100 miles to get to this event, and can't see mine being that clean when i get there! [:O]

But i'm 99% sure there will be some sort of cleaning facilities Sat, because all those who are coming a long way will need their cars to be clean if they're on the inside stands!! [;)]
thank god for that ............200 miles plus = a lot of motor way poo for us down here

1 - 20 of 112 Posts