Volkswagen Mark IV Forum banner
1 - 20 of 86 Posts

·
Registered
2,109 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I picked this up whilst at the SCN RR day, and it looks like it should get a really good turnout! [Y]

It's not until March anyway so it gives you all time to plan aswell...Also, since it's near Birmingham and being fairly central to pretty much everyone on here, i was wondering who'd be prepared to go?

It could end up like another UK-MKIVS mega meet if people are willing to travel, what do you guys think? I'd certainly be prepared to travel if a good forum turnout is likely! [;)]

Posted Image

*UPDATE*

OK folks, i'm happy to say since there now seems to be a gaining interest in this, i've decided to start adding peoples names to a list.. [Y]

The list will only be used as a rough guide though, and not definite as no doubt more will be added in the coming months and some may drop out!

It's upto you how we do this, you can either add your name to the thread and i'll update the next time i check it, or you can PM me and i'll add you straight away!

Let's try and make this a good 'un folks so get your names down! [:D]

Oh, one final note, if anyone has any unwanted MK4 bits and pieces that they've had lying around for a while, or even new or unused items they wouldn't mind selling, bring them along..

You never know, you might just make a few quid, and you'll be helping out fellow members also! [Y]

Just try and let everyone know what you're planning on bringing beforehand nearer the time! [;)]

The list so far::

Myself

Pat

Sem

Satnam

Tabs

ChrisB

Andrew

aRd

J111ASE

Benn130TDI

Deadlock

Cat1.4

k6tyw

nosaj

vdubman33

BORA_TOM

GaryM

waggsy

vwtam

Valve24

tarty

bad-vw-boy

j40hnw

tylerama

goldk28611

RS GOLF

Randall

GolfIHI6speed

Andyrg

·
Registered
5,416 Posts
I'd be going if i had a dub still, guess il have to go in sonnys lol.
What happened to your GTi?
I got insured and then they invalidated my insurance due to my age [:S]
so i was stuck with a car i couldnt drive so i've baught a corsa 1.0
litre now, its ok but i'm gonna try in a years time again and see if i
can get insured then.

·
Registered
4,381 Posts
I'd probably be up for that. I reckon a few of us from the North East will travel up together.

Worth showing our support for the event.

aRd

·
Registered
2,109 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I might be up for it - could organise a stand?
Yeah sounds like a good idea Mark, give us a shout if you need any help mate... Shouldn't think you'd need my help though!! [;)]

·
Registered
189 Posts
Myself and Tarty only live 4-5 miles from the international centre ! so i will put my name down for it and am sure tarty will come esp as he past his test last week ! [<:eek:)] congratulations by the way ! [:D]

1 - 20 of 86 Posts