Volkswagen Mark IV Forum banner
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
3,956 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Sub Zero... RS007's, Allard, Cellis Angels, FMIC's, Old R32, TOWBARS !! .... Mooney Dustbins (whatever they are Horse, sound cool to me !) Yellow Caliper but only on a blue car.

Cool... RCCR's, Sonni's effort at bumper smoothing, Awesome, Big Boys Toys, Diesel,

Uncool... Tints, overlong TDI badging, Halfords, Stealers, New R32, lower hatch spoilers, whitewalls, Xneons, BBS

Chavtastic.. Lightbrows, Lexus anything, Neons, Blue washer LED's

Away with the Fairies... (no nominations yet and I'm to scared to introduce any.... cough, steelies, cough, yellow calipers) Blokes called Roger, who usually wear red polo necks who drive Saabs in the belief they are still a bit exclusive and wacky when in fact they are now just chaved up vectras..

Legends in their own underpants... Foxy

·
Registered
277 Posts
TOWBARS? are you sure that belongs in the sub zero section

also could you add a ultracool list (littel fridge , with db9 or db7 in, off top gear)

neons, and those blue wheel lights, should be added to the Chavtastic

maybe find a place for the new shape r32, personally i think its no where near as cool as the mk4 r32

:)

·
Registered
3,956 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
TOWBARS? are you sure that belongs in the sub zero section

also could you add a ultracool list (littel fridge , with db9 or db7 in, off top gear)

neons, and those blue wheel lights, should be added to the Chavtastic

maybe find a place for the new shape r32, personally i think its no where near as cool as the mk4 r32

:)
Noted and edited, yes towbars !! LOL[:D]

Look at this, tell me it's not sub-zero (not bad either for towing a trailer down to the new forest for a camping weekend)

Posted Image

·
Registered
730 Posts
Away with the fairies ... white wall tyres. and mooneyes dustbin lids, lower rear hatch spoilers.

Yellow calipers? away with the fairies? no way, coz i want yellow Brembos myself.

·
Registered
3,956 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Away with the fairies ... white wall tyres. and mooneyes dustbin lids, lower rear hatch spoilers.

Yellow calipers? away with the fairies? no way, coz i want yellow Brembos myself.
Horse,

Noted and updated except the dustbin lid bit, don't really get it ? Are you saying some people put bits of a dustbin on their cars ?

Oh, and get RED ones !

·
Registered
258 Posts
Those Colour-coded metal aerials you see on Fleabay. Uncool

?10 resistor mod... Has to be Zubzero, purely for people still buy them and some gits making money out of it!

·
Registered
6,881 Posts
Why are yellow calipers away with the fairies?! Anyway, at least I'm having fun with the fairies while I'm there.

So yellow calipers are away with the fairies, your licking Foxy's derier (sp) and you think towbars are cool!?

Man, who put you in charge!

·
Registered
811 Posts
Arn't you missing the point of the wall? I thought stuff that was popular wasn't exactly cool..... RS007's, lovely wheel but they are not cool! White walled tyres on steelies.... not my taste but its cool as feck!

Also YELLOW brembos are sub zero cool, red ones are the norm and so NOT cool!

ECS rotors, now they are suuuuper cool! yummy yummy!

cool - un colour coded bump strips on certain colours cars look the muts nuts....Black wheels are sub zero IMHO especially if they are 17" not the obvious 18 or 19"

Uncool - sorry guys but uk-mkivs stickers are NOT cool! [:p], and imho the anni kit on non anii cars along ... too common now

[pops on flame suit]

·
Registered
3,934 Posts
Here is your list modified for my taste [:p]

Tints are cool as long as they are not too dark.

Towbars are uncool but serve a purpose.

People are maybe cool or subzero, but you can't buy a Foxy for your car now can you?! Lol!

Long TDI badging is cool as it describes the car exactly as it is - i.e GT TDI and not a just say an S Spec TDI

Angel eyes are uncool as they are BMW wannabe front lights, same as lexus style rears.

New and old R32 are cool.

Kahn RSR's are Sub Zero as are OEM Xenon Lights, Hella RCCR's, approx 30mm dropped/uprated suspension and OEM VW mud flaps, REVO/APR etc.

Chavtastic is any shape or form of cheap and/or nasty bodykit, lick and stick air scoops, home done tints, square and/or offset number plates, and body "smoothing".

If I had more time, I would modify it further. The only things in your list I really agree with are your chavtastic items TBH!

·
Registered
3,956 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Lies, lies and damned lies I tell thee, you are all so wrong..

Wejo, nothing wrong with being with those fairies.

Horace, normally agree with you but this time only 50%.

Horse, might be ok for Porkers... you have a Golf.... Wejo is ok cos he did it first.

Steelies.... I do infact love them and in particular the low maint. aspect. They are still however away with the fairies.

Foxy... What else could I say ? Never met the bloke but bought a cruise kit off him and followed his instructions. The man is on another level to us lot, but perhaps a separate 'Lifetime Achievment award' category might be needed instead of Sub-zero.

Also should sub-zero be changed to uber-cool ? .... No I say the word 'uber' is naff and will go in the chavtastic section.

·
Registered
3,934 Posts
Lies, lies and damned lies I tell thee, you are all so wrong..

Wejo, nothing wrong with being with those fairies.

Horace, normally agree with you but this time only 50%.

Horse, might be ok for Porkers... you have a Golf.... Wejo is ok cos he did it first.

Steelies.... I do infact love them and in particular the low maint. aspect. They are still however away with the fairies.

Foxy... What else could I say ? Never met the bloke but bought a cruise kit off him and followed his instructions. The man is on another level to us lot, but perhaps a separate 'Lifetime Achievment award' category might be needed instead of Sub-zero.

Also should sub-zero be changed to uber-cool ? .... No I say the word 'uber' is naff and will go in the chavtastic section.
Fair do's bud! It would be boring if we werea ll the same![:D]

·
Registered
639 Posts
Sub Zero.......OEM Xenons, Miltek exhausts, OEM Santa's/Montreal IIs, W8 Light, BBS LM's, BBS RC's, Audi S3 leather recaros..mmmm..

Cool......Ace wheels, Leather recaros, Bora vents, Polo/Mk5 rear wiper

Uncool....Replica wheels, Black VW badging, black plastic rub strips, diesel tuning boxes

Chavtastic.....LED rear lights, tinted windows, Aftermarket anni-style headlamps,

·
Registered
3,956 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
LOL. So even though I have gone off the scale of chavtastic its ok [:D]
Yes Wejo, 10/10 for colour coordination.... Are you going to get a seat re-trim done in Laura Ashley cloth next......aww sweet !

·
Registered
3,956 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Disagree with BBS being sub-zero, should only be cool.....

LMs only for sub-zero category[:D]
Nah, every chav-nasty wants and aspires to them, BBS going down.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts