Volkswagen Mark IV Forum banner
1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
6,881 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It's just occured to me that I would personally LOVE to see DJHorace in the BB house! [:p]

The whinging would be second to non! [:D]

So who would you like to see in the house! Maybe make your own little house of up to 10 users. For me it would be (for controversy!)

DJHorace
Tylerama
Danw19
Bazking
GaryM
Tabs
MissT (just so I can look at her [:p])

Who you think would make a good controversial contestant?

·
Registered
2,851 Posts
It's just occured to me that I would personally LOVE to see DJHorace in the BB house! [:p]

So who would you like to see in the house! Maybe make your own little house of up to 10 users. For me it would be (for controversy!)

DJHorace - Fair enough
Tylerama - Really I thought dan was fairly quiet
Danw19 - No idea
Bazking - Yep
GaryM - Nope
Tabs - Mr sit on the fence
MissT (just so I can look at her [:p]) - suppose so ?

Who you think would make a good controversial contestant?

·
Registered
881 Posts
Don't mean anything by it, but there's a reasonably new member 'golfkid' who in practically every thread he's posted in seems to be getting peoples backs up, would make some good viewing!

Like i said don't mean anything by it, its good to see some controversy now and then!

·
Registered
6,213 Posts
I have no plans, im doing it on impulse and probably a lot of exciting swearing!!!

lol
I'm in, where do I sign lol.

Just one point tho. Man need totty to break up what would otherwise be a 24/7 lager fuelled and probably pointless and fruitless debate.

Too much testosterone in the above list. I definately prefer to make love than war!

Oh and I bet none of you have heard about my party trick of making my own bubbles in the jacuzzi....[;)]

·
Registered
6,881 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I have no plans, im doing it on impulse and probably a lot of exciting swearing!!!

lol
I'm in, where do I sign lol.

Just one point tho. Man need totty to break up what would otherwise be a 24/7 lager fuelled and probably pointless and fruitless debate.

Too much testosterone in the above list. I definately prefer to make love than war!

Oh and I bet none of you have heard about my party trick of making my own bubbles in the jacuzzi....[;)]
Are you saying that Rachel is a women with a schlong?

·
Registered
6,213 Posts
No, i'm saying one female simply isnt enough lol

1 girl and loads of blokes who can't even have a sly tommy tank because of cameras. Poor girl will be torn to pieces within a week!

No, I think what we need is someone who has a contact within the lap dancing industry young sir...

·
Registered
3,934 Posts

Ha ha ha!

Posted Image

You ever looked at some of the drivel you post EJO? If I am a whinger, I would be third division compared with you being the pro in the premier league!

·
Registered
442 Posts
Warus would be a good value housemate...

With his endless tales of torture and psycological terror.

How we would all laugh when the knuckledusters with blades on come out!!!

And waking up with him staring into your eyes would be hilarious.... [:'(][:|][:'(]

would make great telle [Y]

·
Registered
6,881 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·

Ha ha ha!

Posted Image

You ever looked at some of the drivel you post EJO? If I am a whinger, I would be third division compared with you being the pro in the premier league!
HA! Bowing down to your superior whinging doesnt even do it justice! [:p]

·
Registered
3,934 Posts
Dunno whats eating you EJO, and don't try on the look at the smiley face only kidding stuff.

Just a quick look through the lounge sees loads of whinging from your end about neighbours, weather, not being able to sleep among other things. You have pretty well everyone beaten hands down on here when it comes to that.

I can guess that the Big Brother thread and the comment about your car in the I swapped my car thread may have pushed you to have a go, but if you want to continue, try PM'ing me.

·
Registered
6,881 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Dunno whats eating you EJO, and don't try on the look at the smiley face only kidding stuff.

Just a quick look through the lounge sees loads of whinging from your end about neighbours, weather, not being able to sleep among other things. You have pretty well everyone beaten hands down on here when it comes to that.

I can guess that the Big Brother thread and the comment about your car in the I swapped my car thread may have pushed you to have a go, but if you want to continue, try PM'ing me.
Erm ok, was only joshing! Seriously! Thought you were one of the posters who could take it on here and enjoyed the banter, got that one wrong! [:S]

·
Registered
3,934 Posts
Erm ok, was only joshing! Seriously! Thought you were one of the posters who could take it on here and enjoyed the banter, got that one wrong! [:S]
I can get in to and enjoy banter 99.9% of the time dude but felt you were having a go there, and still do.

PS - Apologies if I have said anything that has got to you.

1 - 20 of 33 Posts