Volkswagen Mark IV Forum banner

1 - 20 of 306 Posts

·
Registered
1,903 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok guys this is going to be a great laugh. Uk-Mkivs 2006 Xmas Party open to all.

Its a self catering 3 night stay at Butlins Bognor Regis. Its an adult weekend so NO kids its Friday night through to Monday and at a bargain price of ?56 per person for your accommodation for the whole weekend!!!! (drinks and meals extra) Deposits will have to be paid and then they will give you a date to settle the balance.

Accomodation can be apartments that sleep either 4 people or 6. If its is for only 2 people you will need to choose the dinner bed and breakfast option rather than apartment self catering there are only 6 of these left so PLEASE HURRY. Imust advise that the fewer people you have the more it will cost as they base their prices on 4 people sharing. There is Gold, Silver, Deluxe and standard accomodation varying in prices. Please see the link for more information:

BUTLINS LASH UP WEEKEND

I have been on the site already to check how much accomodation is available and I would say a fair amount, around 18 - 2 bed apartments and others are still available for larger numbers. If you can do 4 sharing this would be better so welcome to bring some friends not limited to forum members.

I would recommend that if you do wish to attend that you book as soon as possible as for the time of year it will get booked up fast. This can be done online and you will get a discount too.We have been on these a few times now and are a scream! Plenty of drinking and fun all under the same roof, no need to drive anywhere.

I will not be organising the bookings for everyone this will have to be something you do yourself. I can quote you my booking reference so that you can get your accomodation close to us please PM me for this and any other info.

SUNDAY 10TH DEC

We will be having a Xmas lunch at The Regis pub/restaurant along the esplanade at 2pm. Please see menu below for festive meals!!

Xmas Lunch Menu 2006

SECRET SANTA

Ok you all chose your secret santa's a few weeks back. Just to clarify you are to spend up to ?5 on anything you like and wrap it. Please just put a label with the persons name on it, and disguise your writing as best as possible. There will be a sack placed in our apartment so at some point come up and discreetly place your gift in the sack. That way we keep it as secrect as possible!

Please show your interest below:-

j40hnw (booked)

k6tyw (booked

nosaj (booked)

sarski (booked)

CKB (booked)

Rich (CANCELLED)

LisaB (booked)

mk4t (booked)

E5STA (booked)

Bora Tom (booked)

Viperpsych (booked)

Andreea (booked)

·
Registered
4,749 Posts
I'm sure we will have the usual suspects for this event , fun packed weekend ....plus a few more [:D]

come on peeps .....it will the ukmkivs x-mas party ..........[:D]

i promise if we need to do fancy dress .....il def be up for it lol......[:p]

·
Registered
965 Posts
Well disappointed would be an understatement.....looks like no one is interested in this!!! [:S]

Will be just the usual suspects then!!!! [:p]

·
Registered
6,626 Posts
Give it some time and for the shows and meets to cool off I reckon [:)]

Posted Image

I like your new haircut, I like that polyester look...

·
Registered
965 Posts
I suppose so....though it will all be booked up by then probably as not much left accommodation wise now, peeps will miss out. [:|]

·
Registered
965 Posts
Bump!

Can't believe no one is up for this what a poor bunch! [*-)]

Don't leave it till the last moment, this place is already getting booked up!

·
Registered
965 Posts
Just to let you know the accomodation is slowly getting booked up, not much is left. So if you are looking on coming I suggest you pull your fingers out else you wont get in! It may not be until december but these places get booked quick!

We are staying in silver at Atlantic bay so if you call up and book, request you be placed there so we are all close by.

[:D]

·
Registered
4,628 Posts
Working [:mad:][8o|] [:'(]
Dude can you not book time off?? Or are you out from wedding and stuff earlier, so skint on the leave front?? Always a sicky, too [;)]

Yes, I'm in and booked now (sorry to John and Katy for dragging it out!)

Anyone else partaking, or will it be a relatively small (yet rather loud as I'm going) party ?? [:D]

C

·
Registered
395 Posts
Well looks like me & Lisa will be there, how could we miss this after seeing the pix from last year[;)]

All booked up and ready for some fun!!!

Better start looking for an outfit[:O]

·
Registered
965 Posts
Well looks like me & Lisa will be there, how could we miss this after seeing the pix from last year[;)]

All booked up and ready for some fun!!!

Better start looking for an outfit[:O]
Great stuff will update list. Glad you two can make it! [:D]

·
Registered
2,623 Posts
Working [:mad:][8o|] [:'(]
Dude can you not book time off?? Or are you out from wedding and stuff earlier, so skint on the leave front?? Always a sicky, too [;)]

C
Unfortunately I have 2 days for the rest of the year, i got screwed over with my honeymoon basically as i took 12 out of 17 days in march and i've been using the otherws sparingly for shows !

Maybe i'll feel ill around that date [;)]

1 - 20 of 306 Posts