Volkswagen Mark IV Forum banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
125 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi there, not sure which forum to post this in so please feel free to move it to the correct one

i spent a good couple of hours designing a theme for my sony ericsson k800i, it obviously has pictures of my golf on being as i made it for my phone but i thought id share it with you guys too. let me know what you think!

This is what the screens look like

CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD THE FILE! IVE ZIPPED IT UP!

·
Registered
2,090 Posts
If not I would like the main background image so I can have it on my phone!

I think that this is a one that has been made for his phone and he felt like the sharing kind!

·
Registered
125 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
i can make wallpapers for ANY phones..... find out the dimensions you require and ill adapt the wallpapers to suit your phones

·
Registered
2,016 Posts
thats wicked dude gona use it on my phone. can anyone make me a wallpaper the same as that one but with my car? that would be wicked?

gray

·
Registered
1,932 Posts
smaller screened SE phones, ie w800/810 and k750i are 240x320 i think, where as the newer larger screened k800 and w850 are larger, hence the bigger pic.

·
Registered
125 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
like i say ill make wallpapers on demand............ put the pics you want on it in this thread along with the phone its for and ill make you a wallpaper

·
Registered
2,016 Posts
like i say ill make wallpapers on demand............ put the pics you want on it in this thread along with the phone its for and ill make you a wallpaper
any chance you could make me some out of these and i like that blurry rev counter pic thats used in the wallpaper in this thread if thats anywhere to get hold of. its for a k800i

that will give you something to do when your bored.lol what do ya do just photo shop and change the size or what?

cheers

gray

·
Registered
125 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Make some out of "THESE"????

what is "these" for a start, your post doesn't make sense.

·
Registered
1,036 Posts
Sorry to dig up an old thread, but has anyone still got this available for me to download, as the link isnt working..................???????

[:S][:S]

1 - 20 of 34 Posts