Volkswagen Mark IV Forum banner
1 - 20 of 47 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
seeing as its the only main modification i really wanna add to the golf its been the hardest one to obtain. Has anyone got any? due to work commitments iv not managed any meets and hope to go to one when i can, but not without my favourite forum graphic. [:D]

now before i slit my wrist please help.

Cheers, Craig

·
Registered
464 Posts
I reckon that you guys will need to get yourself along to a meet - sorry, but Ive never known another way of getting them. That and the usual GTI International mettings etc..

Ive got five stuck to the car, if that makes you feel any better [B)] an no Im not peeling them off.

·
Registered
412 Posts
I can supply vinyl logos so if anybody needs anything pm me.... Im presuming club stickers need to be done through the club so I can't do those... I dont know who deals with ordering stickers but if you need a quote for doing some let me know

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
well if they're at the meets, they are available. iv tried to go to the past few meets and couldnt manage it due to work. Il pay postage costs or whatever thats no problem. And felix if you werent so far away you'd have no stickers left! :p

·
Registered
574 Posts
LOL @ CraigY, hes not too far from me though, hmm feel like a drive[:D]

I want one, or two, or three, mind u i think 2 would be ok, one for front and back window, besides im gettin the forum mats and number plate surrounds too!

binliner - can you do any design, eg i have a design that i want done as a sticker for the rear window, could u make it for me?

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Quote: posted by Jace on 18/02/2005 12:42:21

I've got some [^]

Highest bidder wins item # 7654321012

any chance of 2? i'l offer sexual favours! maybe. or i think i should get them for my commitment!

·
Registered
3,596 Posts
Quote: posted by CraigY on 18/02/2005 14:44:57

Quote: posted by turbo tyke on 18/02/2005 14:35:51

And then you'll have to practice what you preech craig [:D]

Can't wait!!! [:D]

[B)][B)][B)]

Sorry, I was only pulling your leg & made that ebay number up.

Those stickers are rarer than rocking horse 5h1t

·
Registered
3,596 Posts
Quote: posted by turbo tyke on 18/02/2005 15:31:08

He would have hoped to be pulling something else jace [:O]

[:O][:I][:O][:I][:O][:I][:O]

Sorry I dont bat for that team, ladies only need apply [:p]

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
point one, its cool jace i knew it was an ebay number, especially when you mentioned highest bidder.

point two, at one point did i mention i was the one giving the favours! :p

and i personally thought tyke meant his reply due to cats comments.

1 - 20 of 47 Posts