·
Registered
1,728 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well what can I say..........[Y]

Just got in. goin to bed v.soon.

Fantastic afternoon/evening

I'm sober but some of you arent?

You know who you are, good to meet up with some of you again.

Fancy falling on your Ar*e Jas, fecking funny though, I have some very interesting footage of you trying to string a sentence together. I have to show it to ya on Tueaday.

Weather held out well, My DIY modding skills failed me again.

"SORRY DAN" [:'(]

Poss see some of you on Tue @ the Ace, if not Def meet up with you lot on Friday.

Realy looking forward to it.

And Shui, not dodgie pics from today please..........

Cheers

Dan

·
Registered
4,628 Posts
Man oh man, what a crackign weekend. Some fantastic food from the chef (even if the silly sod didn't eat any of it, and ended up legless - literally - see above post [;)]), far too much drink (can someone tell me who's silly idea it was for me and Jason to drink 50/50 vodka/redbull pints please? [:O])...

Much of the music inadvertantly provided by Loafy, and well, by the end of the night, hysterical laughter from me and a few others.

I'm not saying much more in public though... Let's just say "it's all good" [:D]

Thanks to Jason/Sara for having us - I had a wicked time... And apologies to anyone who found me far too loud (these things happen when I get drunk)

Oh and Katy, you have got some SERIOUS catching up to do!! [:p]

C

·
Registered
1,903 Posts
It was a great day well needed and fully enjoyed
Thank you

One bad point :

Being woken up at 07.20 this morning after only going to bed at 4am with a text sent by someone on this forum
NOT HAPPY!!!!![8o|][8o|][8o|] You know who you are.....

·
Registered
4,749 Posts
Hi ya just spotted this ................................[:$]

have to agree it was a great day / night .......so glad some of you could make it ...

Shame i didnht eat anything realy and considering i was cooking i should of been the first on to eat ....

cheers for the drinks chris.......[:$].........jesus how much friggin vodka .....[:$]

God feel like a twat ..........i shall get ya back for that mate ............................[:)]

·
Registered
4,628 Posts
Haha, what? I didn't make you not eat, you did that yourself - and you reckoned you were fine on 50/50 splits of your vodka redbull so that's what we built up too... Not my fault if you can't hack it [:cool:] [;)]

And John's text wasn't me according to my phone - I'm fairly sure I was asleep by then [;)]

I don't recommend trying to "get me back" - oh no [A] [;)]

C

·
Registered
6,626 Posts
Thank you

One bad point :

Being woken up at 07.20 this morning after only going to bed at 4am with a text sent by someone on this forum
Put phone on silent [:D][Y]

·
Registered
5,829 Posts
Fancy falling on your Ar*e Jas, fecking funny though, I have some very interesting footage of you trying to string a sentence together. I have to show it to ya on Tueaday.

Weather held out well, My DIY modding skills failed me again.

"SORRY DAN" [:'(]
Hehe.. honestly Dan, no worries.. all is sorted now and back to normal. You were doing me a favour. Though, you'll never live that one down [;)] *coughmafonbacktofrontcough* [;)]

I knew J was gonna fall over.. you looked soooo pissed ! so funny [:)] Did you get the message from myself via dan to say thanks to yourself and sara ? Hope so.

Cheers to Dan for the spin down the road.. 'kin awesome mate ! [:O] Your car is so much quicker than I remember before. Remap is on it's way now [:D]

·
Registered
5,829 Posts
Thank you

One bad point :

Me too.. I had three texts twice over ! Twas Chris babbling on in a rather drunken "must text everybody at 3am" [:D]

·
Registered
1,903 Posts
No it wasnt Chris

I will tell you all on Friday... until then you can all keep guessing unless he comes clean about it himself[;)]

Which I think he should.........

·
Registered
5,829 Posts
No it wasnt Chris

I will tell you all on Friday... until then you can all keep guessing unless he comes clean about it himself[;)]

Oh it was J then, the hostess with the mostess ! [;)] ! [:O]

·
Registered
504 Posts
Had a good day - Cheers Jason [Y]

Sorry i had to leave early - A long drvie home!!

Will catch up with most of ya again on Tuesday....see ya then...!

·
Registered
1,934 Posts
I would have loved to have seen that..... hopefully Jason will do it again on his birthday...

I hope you all enjoyed the BBQ.... hopefully I'll make the next social meet [:D]... that's if I get given a permission slip to go out and play [:D][:$]

·
Registered
1,728 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Kev you could have brought her along.

It was a very good day on Sunday.

Hope to see some of you poss tonight if not then Friday

Dan

·
Registered
4,749 Posts
No it wasnt Chris

John if it was me i apoliges ......but i dont think it was due to not being able to focus .....[:$]

·
Registered
4,749 Posts
I would have loved to have seen that..... hopefully Jason will do it again on his birthday...

I hope you all enjoyed the BBQ.... hopefully I'll make the next social meet [:D]... that's if I get given a permission slip to go out and play [:D][:$]
I would like to say i havent been like that in years........[:$]

I feel like a right muppet .......................................................[:$]

[:$][:$][:$][:$]

·
Registered
1,934 Posts

I would like to say i havent been like that in years........[:$]

I feel like a right muppet .......................................................[:$]

[:$][:$][:$][:$]
Don't worry about it fella... everyone's allowed to have a good time

1 - 20 of 58 Posts