Volkswagen Mark IV Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 120 Posts

·
Registered
1,903 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok this has been a long time in the making so think its time to post up for those who are not aware of this weekend in

Blackpool

Date: Sept 15th/16th/17th

We are going to be getting the train up on the Friday 15th and staying in a B&B Friday, Saturday night then getting the train home on Sunday. This is a weekend open to all. We are not bringing cars as its a drving free weekend so we can all let our hair down. However if you want to drive there thats your choice. The B&B is within walking distance of plenty of bars, and the pleasure beach is just a small tram ride away. This would be a great opportunity for Uk-mkiv'ers who live up north to meet up with us southerners.

Everyone is to make there own travel and sleeping arrangments you are welcome to stay at the same place however if you know of any where else thats fine too, if you have any rcecommendations please let me know details and I can add to the thread. Obviously its going to be a first come first served basis at the B&B so get booking.......

B&B details:

Somerville House 01253 626134 16 Springfiled Road, North Shore, Blackpool, FY1 1QL

Attending:

j40hnw Booked
k6tyw
Booked
nosaj Booked
sarski Booked
CkB Booked
MissT16 + Marc HAVE YOU BOOKED YET??????[:p]
Viperpsych + 1
Booked
Tabs + 1 Which Day???
borabandit2 + 1 Booked
kiz Saturday
Tony_danza Which Day
Blue V5 Which DAy
Mister _E ?????
Tylerama ?????

Let me know if you are interested and when you have booked your room so I can update the above list of attendee's

·
Registered
965 Posts
Will book tomorrow - forgot to day (predictably coming off nights [;)])

C
That's cool you should still get in. I will post up train details soon.

So how does it feel coming of shifts? [:D]

·
Registered
1,903 Posts
Hi J and K, can't make this one, money wise i'll be skint!! I'm off to Stockholm the first week of September - and based on the last time I went, I'll have no money[:(]

Have a good time all!!

·
Registered
196 Posts
I'll try and get there as it would be good to meet some people from here and I haven't been to Blackpool before so should be good.

Only bad thing is is that the company party is on the 16th so might not be able to go. Haven't been confirmed tickets yet so I'm now keeping my fingers and toes crossed that I don't get any lol

·
Registered
196 Posts
im gonna mess with the usual karma and bring someone no one knows....

shes fab!!!

[Y]

lol
If I don't ask it, someone else'll only go and do it... Single? Fit? Age? [;)]

C
I was going to ask but thought it would be rude as no-one actually knows who I am as I'm still pretty new

·
Registered
1,728 Posts
Right just booked up.

I'll be there with another?

?60 for the weekend, Result!

Do we know costings for the train yet?

See ya at Karting on the 30th

TT

·
Registered
4,628 Posts
Not sure if it still runs, but there used to be one train mid-morningish that ran direct to blackpool katy??

If not, It's Blackpool via Preston I think?? (I think I said somewhere beginning with D before which I don't think is right now [:|])

Also, my room's booked. I've booked a twin, may drag a mate with me, but if he doesn't there may be a late space for a late comer [:)]

C

1 - 20 of 120 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.