Volkswagen Mark IV Forum banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Premium Member
25,430 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Dear all,

For some time now a lot of you have been asking for uk-mkivs branded clothing, merchandise and other items. We usually rely on group buys to facilitate these which can sometimes be long in duration and costly to set up.

Following on from this, and, after a tip of by a few members, we decided to look into a service run by www.Cafepress.com . Cafepress is an online clothing and merchandise service that allows companies/websites/individuals to create an online store which they can use to sell their own branded merchandise. The neat trick with Cafepress is that we can upload our logos or designs and use these to create branded clothing, which is then sold via the Cafepress webshop [Y]

It's as simple as see - click - buy - and due to CafePress being in the USA, we have the exhange rate in our favour [:D]. To give an example; I purchased a uk-mkivs.net branded hoodie:

http://www.uk-mkivs.net/photos/misc/images/284566/400x300.aspx

http://www.uk-mkivs.net/photos/misc/images/284568/400x300.aspx

(yes thats me [:$])

The qaulity of the hoodie was excellent. Really thick and quite warm. The printed logo also looks good - very clear and looks to be long lasting. I also had the logo printed on the rear for greater visibility! Total cost was $32 inc postage, which roughy came out at ?17. The hoodie itself was really good quality and well worth the ?17 alone!

We've tried to cover as much clothing as possible without going overboard. There are both mens and ladies tops plus a couple of hats and a bag. We do have the option of adding a lot more merchandise like clocks, aprons, mugs and even underwear [:p] But we'll leave it as-is for the moment.

Anyway enough wafflin' from me - you probably want the link!

Oh one last thing to mention - Due to the way Cafepress works, we earn commission on all items sold. By buying from the webshop you not only get a bargain, you also help to contribute toward the upkeep of the forum too [Y]

·
Registered
415 Posts
Well... thought I'd missed all the GB's!!!

So... went a tincy wincy bit mad! Thank god for the exchange rate! Atleast you got some commision from it [;)]

·
Registered
2,057 Posts
Its in $? Do we pay import duties on them??

Nice photo BTW. A scouser in a hoodie.............never thought I'd see the day!!! lol

·
Registered
5,827 Posts
They Say Tomayto, You Say Tomahto [:D]

I've just ordered a bag, should come in handy with all the stuff we have to lug about at shows!
I can see mark now.. he's gonna look like a uk-mkivs.net mannequin, dressed head to toe in forum apparel ! [:p][;)] I think i'll get myself a t-shirt but already have a hoodie on it's way !

If you did uk-mkivs licence window sticky things.. that'd be good and uk-mkivs mugs.. though I already have one....

·
Registered
2,109 Posts
They Say Tomayto, You Say Tomahto [:D]

I've just ordered a bag, should come in handy with all the stuff we have to lug about at shows!
Hoodie, bag, whatever next. You're just an advertising pimp aren't you Mark!! [:D]

P.S. I'd be interested in the undies tbh, that'll have a few heads scratching when i whip the ol' keks off!! [;)]

·
Registered
4,749 Posts
i bought mine in the group buy ,( waiting  for them now )   think these look good   do the group buy ones have the logo on the back like these ones

·
Premium Member
25,430 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
i bought mine in the group buy ,( waiting for them now ) think these look good do the group buy ones have the logo on the back like these ones
AFAIK the group buy shirts don't have the logo text on the back.

1 - 20 of 36 Posts