Volkswagen Mark IV Forum banner

1 - 20 of 723 Posts

·
Premium Member
25,430 Posts
After speaking to James Northam (GTI-Anniversary.com) re. setting up the Anniversary register again, he has very kindly allowed uk-mkivs to utilise the existing list of owners.

How to add/update your listing?
Click the link above, click add record at the top of the register listing and complete as much information as needed. We'll then review the entry and make it live! Simples :)

If your number is already listed please reply to this thread with the following info so we can update your entry:

Number
GTI or TDI?
Colour
Options? (sunroof, nav etc.)
Email or Website

Notes

Thanks!

·
Registered
4,733 Posts
Me first then!

No. 1659 / black / diesel / Cheshire..

Might be nice for people to link the website to their page on "members rides" ??

·
Registered
160 Posts
Nice Move Tabs,

We already have the first one registered, No 1348 - Black TDI - Tracey and Simon - North Yorkshire,

Better add the second now !! No 1609 - Silver TDI - Simon And Tracey - North Yorkshire.

Nice to see the register has been brought back to life again, maybe ought to have an Anni Mega Meet one day and get em all together ??

J10

·
Registered
1,420 Posts
EEErrrrrmmm me me me

Chris Biggins, No0341 silver pd, Bingley west yorkshire

Mark i had a thread up awhile ago, 'anni owners hands up' and a few people posted there details on there.

·
Registered
160 Posts
Afternoon Tabs,

As mentioned higher up the thread 1609 is on the list twice and also the location is incorrect as Stourbridge.

The full entry should be 1609 - North Yorkshire - Silver TDI - Simon & Tracey.

Thanks

Simon.

1 - 20 of 723 Posts