Volkswagen Mark IV Forum banner
1 - 20 of 61 Posts

·
Registered
4,749 Posts
Great Idea For a thread mate .....[Y]

And likin the pic of yours .....looks cool in Black &White .......[:D]

I think more and more people are considering the conversion now as i think at first people where frightend of taking the pludge and doing it

But i must say it's a very cool mod to do for the golf ........and looks even better with a bad boy aggresive look [;)]

·
Registered
1,728 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks guys. :)

Yeah I know what you mean John, but hey i'm common i'm from ESSEX!

I think also Mark, it should only be just pics, once a few people have posted, could we just have pics so you can just see images as aposed to loads of posts with text and stuff.

This goes for the other pic threads as well of course.

I could do this, it's not a problem, I could save the pics and post them up in one post and ad them along the way.

Sorry

Dan

·
Registered
4,743 Posts
Here's my Bolf today after a quick wash and wax. I'm really proud of my car - I've had it two years and it was a totally standard TDi 90 (squealy 15" steelies etc.!) This is what I've managed in that time. Not bad I think you'll agree, especially as I wasn't into cars when I got it - didn't know the difference between alloy and steel wheels! (Really!)

I'm trying to keep it fairly OEM, including the bump strips as I like the way the black goes with the seals around the doors/windows, though my mood may change at any minute! Since carrying out the conversion I've had lots of flashes and thumbs up from people, which is really cool!

Big thanks to dub warrior who's superior modding skills made me have a go at it too!! [:D]

(Oh, and I have no idea why the first picture has appeared at the bottom!)

Peeping out from behind a Ford Connect!

1 - 20 of 61 Posts