Volkswagen Mark IV Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
284 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
As i have fogs in the headlight can i take the bulbs out and wire in some orange bulbs in parallel to the indicators?

·
Registered
636 Posts
Don't see the appeal to this mod, most people go out there way to get rid of carrot coloured lights, side repeater, rear lights etc, why would you want to add more?

I know this is a common mod, is there a benifit to this or is it just purely cosmetic?

·
Registered
4,063 Posts
Cosmetic matei i would have siad.

I have silver amber flashing bulbs up front to get rid of the egg look that orange bulbs give.

·
Registered
636 Posts
Get ya, just i've seen some with twin orange lense's, i hate the fog's being in the light cluster dont see the point i like them a foot lower for looks lol.

·
Registered
4,063 Posts
I dont mind the fogs in the lights cluster . . . i have a low spec so no front fogs at all on myn lol but i like the fogs in the lower grills but i wouldn't like to impeded my IC, not even a little. If i have a faster Golf and have front mounted IC i would have the gril fogs.

·
Super Moderator
50,234 Posts
If you search on "twindicator" it's been done to death on Golfs[:p] so the "how to" part has been covered in great detail.Haven''t seen it done on a Bora though so should be interesting.

Chris.

·
Registered
4,063 Posts
So yours are just blank then? think you've helped me more on this one lol, sorry
Well as myn is a TDi SE [Slightly Empty] so it dosent have front fogs, alloys and it did have the red orange red rear light's and it did had the valuer seats and it had the 4prong steering wheel. So were the fogs should be theres like a chrome blacking covers. You can see what i mean in this pic

Posted Image

1 - 9 of 9 Posts