Volkswagen Mark IV Forum banner

1 - 20 of 109 Posts

·
Registered
1,531 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Guys.

Does anyone out there have a better pic of this twin Miltek exhaust anni valence, maybe fitted to their own car. Apparently it's a genuine VW part 1JO 071 610B 9AX Thanks. [:)]

Posted Image

·
Registered
1,094 Posts
I didn't know the anni valance came with a twin exhaust cut-out, I recall the votex one came with a cutout for a twin exhaust. Well you learn sometging new everyday.

·
Registered
1,531 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Quote: posted by andymac on 21/03/2005 23:11:51

Good God that part No must have took some hunting Out steve

Not really Andy, the picture and part number were posted on here a while back so I can't take any credit [:)]

·
Registered
1,531 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Quote: posted by Alex1.8T on 22/03/2005 22:00:16

Can you actually get this part?

I rang the parts department earlier on and the guy said it was a VW accessory but we then had a disussion as to whether it was part of the anni range or not. To help solve the dilema I taking the picture in with me so they can see what I'm talking about.

·
Registered
371 Posts
yeh let us know how you get on with it mate, i would be interested in one of these if it was right for a miltek/apr exhaust!

·
Registered
1,531 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Apparently this valence is not a UK part but is available from mainland Europe. Watch this space for an update on price and availability. Won't be cheap me thinks.

·
Registered
371 Posts
maybe but i am thinking that an anni front and anni sideskirts may look strange with a 4 mo rear end, not sure if it will look to high at the back?

·
Registered
100 Posts
Here is the topic I was looking for ages.

I really want this setup. I'm going to order 1J0 071 610 B 9AX but I'm not sure how the valance is going to come. I wonder would I have to cut it or not.

Does anyone has any idea about this twin exhaust anni valance?

·
Registered
100 Posts
Pics will come next week, because KW 40mm kit will be installed :)

Price is incredibly affordable. It is half of anni front valance.

1 - 20 of 109 Posts