Volkswagen Mark IV Forum banner
1 - 20 of 298 Posts

·
TEAM 88 MOTORSPORT
8,901 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
If your interested in the Group buy for this intercooler please post your names here and Turborevs will sort it out:

hi guys just an update on the stock of
these, we have a small quantity being delivered at the end of next
week, but we have a larger amount being delivered to us around 24th Feb.

We can offer a gb on the stock arriving in feb but do need a minium
of 20 people, we can offer the smic for £94 delivered (within the uk),
our normal selling price will be £104.99 so a £10.99 saving

Payment will need to be via paypal as its easier for everyone, we would
want to have all the orders finalise by the 19th Feb and if we can
receive payment on the 23rd Feb we can ensure the orders are sent as
soon as the stock comes in on the 24th.

Let me know if you would like to have the gb
Many Thanks on behalf of Turborevs

few pics

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

·
Meth addict
3,077 Posts
1. Sleeky
2. drx
3. JanDaMan

4.Carey8

5. Deeply_dippy

6. Dangttdi130

·
Registered
988 Posts
Also with the map sensor fit the smic without modifications?
Depends which map sensor you have, i believe this uses the slightly smaller of the two map sensor types (you can change your MAP sensor to the smaller one if you have the larger one atm)

·
Registered
2,994 Posts
Also with the map sensor fit the smic without modifications?
Depends which map sensor you have, i believe this uses the slightly smaller of the two map sensor types (you can change your MAP sensor to the smaller one if you have the larger one atm)
havent got around to taking off the bumper lately. mines a AUM,do you know if this has the smaler sensor fitted?

·
Registered
988 Posts
Depends mate, the early AUM's have the large sensor and 'later' had the smaller one - but I myself don't know which sensor I have on my 51 plate AUM, so will probably buy the smaller sensor when I go to fit the SMIC and sell whichever sensor I dont need...

·
Registered
2,994 Posts
Depends mate, the early AUM's have the large sensor and 'later' had the smaller one - but I myself don't know which sensor I have on my 51 plate AUM, so will probably buy the smaller sensor when I go to fit the SMIC and sell whichever sensor I dont need...
sounds like a plan? any idea how much the sensors are? being from vw and all probably mortgage money lol

·
Registered
988 Posts
I still need to call up vw, hopefully I can get my friend to get it for me with a trade card but not sure yet - ive seen one on ebay new for like £30 so cant be too bad... I will post up part numbers later when I check it myself [Y]

1 - 20 of 298 Posts