Volkswagen Mark IV Forum banner

1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all,

We supply quality brands for VW, SEAT, Skoda and Audi vehicles.

Discounts are available on most lines, including BBS wheels, ABT, Caractere, H&R, Koni, Forge, Eibach, Recaro, Milltek, Supersprint.... the list goes on!

If you are in the South East area/London and are looking at remaps, we are APR dealers too :)

We can send parts to you or you can have them fitted on site.

Drop me a PM for info and/or call us!

·
Registered
121 Posts
Hi

Can you give me a price for a Koni Sport Suspension kit for a Mk 4 Golf PD150?

Awesome-Gti supply them for ?305 exc VAT, if you can beat thier price I will more than likely have a set off you.

Cheers

Chris

·
Registered
1,021 Posts
Hey

Over the next 6 months ill be looking at getting new suspension, turbo-back exhaust and hopefully bbs wheels. I was wondering if you could let me know what the prices are for the following items and whether the prices will be available until i have enough money for each item ;) I hate being so skint!

Koni Sport Suspesion kit (springs and shocks)

Full turbo-back milltek exhaust (4mo style)

BBS CH in 18inch preferably with rubber, but price without would be nice too?

I see your based in S. London too which could be handy for me if you could ever fit these aswell as i work in London every day. Could you give me the prices with fitting price too please?

Thanks for your time

·
Registered
850 Posts
Thanx mate

I am just around the corner in Mitcham and never knew such thing existed[:|] I normally go all the way to Bigboystoys for bits and bobs!

Just had a quick look thru the site and there are few things I am after so I'll be in touch soon[:)]

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Hi mate

Adapter price sent to you via pm.

Would need to know sizes you require as they come in 20, 25 and 30mm widths.

(I am assuming you are after the 5/112 VW/Audi fitment, not the Mercedes fitment. If you want the Mercedes fitments, same widths apply - just different centre bores - also available)

hth

[:)]

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Hello all,

Just a quick note to all to let you know we are offering excellent discounts on all Forge Motorsport parts.

If you want to take advantage of this offer, send me a pm!!

Kind Regards,

Reuben

1 - 20 of 40 Posts