Volkswagen Mark IV Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
2,018 Posts
Can't see the pics mate as you have linked to your online album, but a password is required...

Email your pics to stevebedford(at)tiscali.co.uk replace(at) with @ and i'll host the pics for you if you want [:D]

·
Registered
4,686 Posts
Moved to Members Rides...tried to fix picture but no luck, so Beddie will sort you out! Comps on Boras tend to look pretty good [;)]

·
Registered
2,018 Posts
You could also give this a whirl mate, enclose the url of your chosen picture with [img*] my picture url [/img*] but remove the * from the brackets

HTH

Steve

·
Registered
2,018 Posts
No probs Martin... [:D]

Smokey55's PD150 Bora with TT comps fitted..

Posted Image

Very nice mate, TT comps really suit the Bora imo, very OEM+ just how i like it...! [:D]

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I'm afraid I can't lower it as my drive has a bad angle when you come over it of the road ,My other bora had 17" wheels on it and 40 serious tyres and it caught on the ridge.My next step is to get some Oettinger grill and boot spoiler.

·
Registered
3,756 Posts
Like 'em

Are you going to lower it???? (only kidding [:D])

How about some "gogo gadget" style suspension, up and down at the touch of a button? [;)]

·
Registered
224 Posts
You beat me to it, im after some comps for my Bora, i also have the same problem getting up my drive, with the golf turbo the exhaust some times catches, even with tractor high suspension and 18's

Nice car fella!

·
Registered
1,607 Posts
The wheels look great and would look even better if the Bora sat down lower on them?

Simple answer to your lowering problem, move house!!!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts