Volkswagen Mark IV Forum banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
When I first joined I saw a picture on here of a red mk4 golf with a roof rack and pallette on the roof that had its spare tire and number plate on. The car had been reversed onto a uphill sloped drive and i cant find the picture anywhere.

Does anyone know what picture im on about from the desciption as I would really like to see it and any others of the same car?

Thanks

Trev

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
no i came across his car in his built thread and its very similar but i think the one im looking for had an r32 front bumper and also looked like it was taken in america

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
it looks awesome IMO and was thinking of getting a roof rack just to try it and get some picks, would also free up some space to put a sub where the spare wheel should be

Trev

·
Leon Cupra R Beast
3,637 Posts
it looks awesome IMO and was thinking of getting a roof rack just to try it and get some picks, would also free up some space to put a sub where the spare wheel should be

Trev
I can get you a pallet from work if you want?

Blue or White?

[:D]

·
Registered
3,437 Posts
Would rather take a dump on the bonnet of my yellow leon than put a pallet on the roof with the numberplate attached. Would look better and be better for the fuel ecomony. Oh, and wouldnt be illegal either!

·
Registered
8,312 Posts
Would rather take a dump on the bonnet of my yellow leon than put a pallet on the roof with the numberplate attached. Would look better and be better for the fuel ecomony. Oh, and wouldnt be illegal either!
So u dont like the pallet on th roof look?? Lol

·
Registered
3,437 Posts
Id like to see a pic with a dump on the leon, if not....pallet all the way :)
I said I would rather....not im going to do either haha

Unless you threaten to weld a roof rack and pallet to my roof so it cannot be removed....then I would crap away.

·
Registered
7,468 Posts
At least he's not a sheep [;)] as much as a fresh pallet on the roof ain't to my tastes, the boy's made one of the more original cars on here..

I thought it may appeal Engimaneer, as you are 'the Anti-Sheep' [:D]

·
Registered
3,437 Posts
Nothing could look more out of place on a mk4,what's next white walls
There is a car on here that has them....I believe they are audi Steelies
(no idea why you want an audi badge on wheels for a mk4-another stupid
fad)

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.