Volkswagen Mark IV Forum banner
1 - 20 of 182 Posts

·
Premium Member
25,430 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Righto!

Had an information pack through for Trax 2004 - looks like its going to be even bigger than last year, and I'd like to have a bigger representation of uk-mkivs at this years show!

www.traxshows.co.uk​

If your interested in having your car on the stand please put your name down so I can get an idea of numbers.

<hr noshade size="1">

Stand application now sent off. If you wish to obtain a ticket in advnce for this show please see the above link and purchase through the Trax Website.

We have 25 stand passes for the show, so I do have some spare (see details below). If you wish to be on the stand please let me know and I'll add you to the list. As the show is not that far off I will need to know soon'ish [:)]

Stand list:

Tabs

*Dave - Cheque Received

*Royster- Cheque Received

*Matte - Cheque Received

*GTI Fly

*Henry Tse

*J111ASE - Cheque Received

*ChrisB - Cheque Received

*Baker21 - Cheque Received

*MikeTDI - Cheque Received

*Rayban

*RS GOLF - Cheque Received

*Bobski - Cheque Received

*Mikew - Cheque Received

*SmithJoe - Cheque Received

MRKIV

Wilko

GolfV5

A11XLG

Total = 20

5 Stand Passes left!!!!!

·
Registered
586 Posts
ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME (and this time I dont care what condition my car is, Im putting my car on the stand!) Loved it last year. The cars, the women [:p], just a good show. Liked seeing the range of different cars especially all the evos and scoobies. What chance do we have this year of not being right back at the end of the field?

·
Expression Intentionally Blank
1,132 Posts
Me too as it'd be rude not to attend this time!

Also I have some Privvie parking for those not on the stand! could take about 15-20 cars approx..

·
Registered
586 Posts
heheheheh [:p]

Royster, the privvey parking sounds excellent, more exposure for UKMKIVS! Remember last year where all those Evos were parked, if we could get anywhere near to there it be great.

·
Expression Intentionally Blank
1,132 Posts
The area outside my factory is quite secluded but it should annoy all the Barryboys seeing a host Of MkIVs all going the same direction! I'll see if I can find a photo...

1 - 20 of 182 Posts