Volkswagen Mark IV Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
[:mad:][:mad:][:mad:][:mad:][:mad:][:mad:][:mad:][:mad:][:mad:][:mad:][:mad:][:mad:]

Some thieving little b'tarsds broke into my garage and stole the wheels of me pride n joy last nite [:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(]

·
Registered
558 Posts
House insurance?  Are you sure they didn't take the wheels and the set of coilovers that were waiting to be fitted or that ARB that was next to them?

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
allready fitted arbs,but they took my spare aet of alloys that were in there,

did'nt no if house insurance covered that ???

rang esure wont affect my no claims they also damaged the off side sill [:mad:]

and have left near side resting on the disc

cops been and dusted for prints..........................

found nothing as scum bag crack heads had gloves, on according to police

·
Registered
558 Posts
House insurance will cover everything inside the garage. At least if one of the set were 19" BBS rims you'll get the purchase value/price back.

Still not nice. You must have a big garage for them to be able to remove all four wheels!

·
Registered
832 Posts
i feel for u dude, at least they didnt serousily damage/smash up your car. Thats what happend when someone tried to steal my mates fiesta, they couldnt manage to drive it away , so they slashed all four tyres, the drivers seat, and keyed it !!!!!!!!!! [:mad:][:mad:][:mad:][:mad:]

·
Registered
558 Posts
I would prefer to claim entirely on house insurance as it will cover 100% of the claim.  If you claim on your car insurance for just the sill/disc damage you will have to pay the excess on that as well as your house insurance (which should be less) for the second set of alloys.

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
luckily they havent done any damage to interior, i just cant belive the cheek of the scum bags,if i find out who as done it WILL  do time for wot i do to em

·
Registered
832 Posts
Crad it would be worth time , if it meant u got 2 kick the complete s**t outta them !

Just goes to show they have no sense of guilt or anything, they didnt even feel bad taking the car, so they samshed it ! And with your car they couldnt even be arsed to prop it up on something! Making the job harder ?! Stupid C***S!

·
Registered
558 Posts
Why should they care...they've got their fix for a couple of days.  In a couple of hours they won't even remember it.

·
Registered
558 Posts
At least they didn't break into the house to steal the keys...did you hear about the guy in the Yorkshire area who got shot when passing his Porsche keys over to the guys that broke in?  Not that it changes your situation, but metal can be fixed/replaced.

·
Registered
832 Posts
Make it the last, Put CCTV up round ur drive way n stuff and signs also.... its so cheap to do and will fend off even the dumbest off criminals

·
Registered
685 Posts
Feel for you mate! That well out of order! My dads mate had his new M3 SMG nicked a while back at knife point! They followed him to his house. Luckily he had a tracker and they picked them up a little while after!

SCUM [:mad:][:mad:][:mad:]

·
Registered
558 Posts
A7 yer i heard about that, how f***d is that?! makes u sick dont it, do u no if they caught them ??
Never really heard about the case after the day it happened because Abigail Witchall's stabbing took precedent.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.