Volkswagen Mark IV Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
2,320 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
who saw topgear today? namely the ending where they reveal baby jesus and they said let us have a look at the new baby or something and it is dressed as the stig :O

Does this mean there might be a new stiggg???

·
I ate a big red candle !!
10,384 Posts
Yeh i thought that aswell mate.

·
Registered
450 Posts
I was in stitches when they revelaed baby stig hahah! [lol-lol]

and also when james may cracked his head open, at first I thought he fell on his back and was just winded, then when they showed the blood I was like holy ****! [:O]

·
Registered
379 Posts
I thought that episode this evening was a little disappointing to be honest, however they did show some amazing sights and landscapes where they were driving, and it was good that they corrected a few of the assumptions about how not all of parts of those countries are warzones.

...and yes the main bit I was looking out for was to see exactly what happened to Mister May and his head, glad to see he recovered quickly enough to join in with most of the rest of the episode though.

·
Registered
988 Posts
They even said it on the show over christmas, that Tiff had taken whoever the star was that week.

He is an extremely good driver i think.
He is, he used to be a full on racing driver, almost raced in F1. Did a lot of Le Mans races along with lots of other stuff back in the day.

·
Registered
2,151 Posts
I personally thought it was a cracking episode although it has been slated in the papers for the three of them wearing burkas and the whole portrail of the biblical story.

As for Tiff Needell, I hope they get someone in as a new stig or scrap it altogether as I can't stand the guy. All he ever seemingly wants to do is send a car sideways.

·
Mk2 Golf GTI VR6
3,921 Posts
All he ever seemingly wants to do is send a car sideways.
And Clarkson doesn't?? That's what the producers/directors want because it looks more 'exciting' than just driving round a track normally. I think Tiff's a nice guy, it's just his voice that annoys me so if he's going to be the Stig that'll work out well [y]

·
Registered
4,808 Posts
They even said it on the show over christmas, that Tiff had taken whoever the star was that week.

He is an extremely good driver i think.
He is, he used to be a full on racing driver, almost raced in F1. Did a lot of Le Mans races along with lots of other stuff back in the day.
Oh yeah, i'm well aware of his driving history. Which shows how good or not he is at driving, that he wasn't good enough to make it to the top.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts