Volkswagen Mark IV Forum banner
21 - 23 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
402 Posts
Sorry dont have the part number. No it doesn't come with ash tray/ash tray cover all you get is the surround.

hope this helps

·
Registered
965 Posts
Quote: posted by golfman on 05/03/2005 19:08:41

Hi today i bought a new centre console for the car,replaced it because the old one was creaking and it was begining to annoy me,fitted the new one and its fine no creaks!i found that the two screws down the side near the feet on either side were the problem,the plastic bit that they screw into moves quite a bit,so i rolled up a black mouse mat squeezed it underneath so it was more solid,fitted it all back together and wah lah hey presto!!!hope this will help anyone with there creaking problems.

Thats worth keeping in mind. I have solved my problem by putting some foam in between. My problem now seems to be around the stereo and air vents have started creaking.... agggh!

·
Kjohal
916 Posts
My problem also been solved by putting black foam in between but I think im getting creak noises from elsewhere now - asked my brother to have a listen and he thinks im being daft and thought everything sounds fine now. I do like perfection mind !!!!

21 - 23 of 23 Posts