Volkswagen Mark IV Forum banner
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
1,056 Posts
I reckon:
18" Alloys,Lowering,Debadgeing / re-badgeingStubby Aerial,De-locked handles,Bora Vents,Ipod Head Unit or MFD Sat Nav,Carbonio Air Intake,Noisey Bailey Dump Valve (controversial!)Body Smoothing
:)

·
Registered
8,293 Posts
my ton ten mods (i have a bora though) would be 10 things that no-one else has done.

but my best ones so far would be:

r32 seats + door cards

Suede headliner

Brock B1s (soon to be tyred up!!!)

KW V1s

and my current piles of parts in my room including OEM HIDs[:D]

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
that is a damn impressive amount of responses!!! i think my list includes 18" RS8 or RS6 rims, lowered at least 35-40mm on coilovers, smoothed boot, R32 complete interior inc gear knob steering wheel etc. and a multimedia center inside!!!!

·
Registered
476 Posts
Moving the cubby hole from above the radio to below it.Do I know how to life life on the edge or what?

Chris.
Hows this done info please I have got a sony face off & its a mare to hook on & off cos of the lower postion of the HU [;)]

Oh & my top mods are listed in my signature below !

·
Registered
423 Posts
There are too many. Save your money and get a folding bike!

I would say Re-Map if you have a tdi or t

Lower

Wheels

Spacers

Colour Code / kit or both

Stubby Aerial

Aero Wipers

Seats if you have to

Induction / CAI or Green panel filter

Lights

and MATS [:D]

These seem to be the more popular mods within a budget so to speak. There are countless more that would benefit the performance of you car though.

·
Registered
628 Posts
Rims,lowering, Remap 4 turbo engines, Angel Eyes/Xenons, Anni/R32 kit,Anni/R32 exhaust, decent sound system, Dump valve, Smoothed off and Recaros.....

something i personally prefer, a decent Alarm! needed when you live in the "ghetto"

·
Super Moderator
50,244 Posts
Moving the cubby hole from above the radio to below it.Do I know how to life life on the edge or what?

Chris.
Hows this done info please I have got a sony face off & its a mare to hook on & off cos of the lower postion of the HU [;)]

Oh & my top mods are listed in my signature below !
Turn it upside down and push it into the lower slot.Don't put small change after doing this as it'll fall through the slots that used to be on the top.

Chris.

·
Registered
13,211 Posts
There are too many. Save your money and get a folding bike!

I would say Re-Map if you have a tdi or t

Lower

Wheels

Spacers

Colour Code / kit or both

Stubby Aerial

Aero Wipers

Seats if you have to

Induction / CAI or Green panel filter

Lights

and MATS [:D]

These seem to be the more popular mods within a budget so to speak. There are countless more that would benefit the performance of you car though.
Ace did you find out more about the FK spacers??

Andy

1 - 20 of 30 Posts