Volkswagen Mark IV Forum banner

1 - 20 of 69 Posts

·
Registered
682 Posts
Cool,was wondering when that would be on,read about it in this months VW Driver mag. I usually miss stuff i really want to see,and end up watching the new Nissan Micra or something equally as boring!!

·
Registered
1,851 Posts
Looks good but i still think ours look better. Would be nice to see how a chipped mk4 with proper suspension did around that track

·
Registered
1,932 Posts
that was a properly good show! making up for not being on last week! Those old porsches was just funny! Seems odd how clarkson always looses throughout their competitions and ends up wining!

·
Registered
570 Posts
Was a great show tonite but I will say the Boxing Day one is cool to with a very quick car that almost blew away the Enzo on the track [;)] Only the damp track stopped it doing it!!!!

Plus JC and the guys ripped apart the new BMW 1 series which was superb........ At least we all have something good to watch on Boxing Day now [:)]

·
Registered
342 Posts
Quote: posted by vedhead on 05/12/2004 20:09:29

Looks good but i still think ours look better. Would be nice to see how a chipped mk4 with proper suspension did around that track

Ditto.... there are going to a whole bunch of mk5 owners that think there car is so much faster than a mk4 - in for a bit of shock in most cases

1 - 20 of 69 Posts