Volkswagen Mark IV Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
1,320 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just managed to stop laughing at that "quaint my ride" S Class Merc.

One of the funniest things I've ever seen [:D]

·
Registered
1,932 Posts
That was soooooo funny! looks quality! really well done etc! loved them pouring all that concrete into the floorplan! [:D]

Also, the koenigsig (sp) with the Top Gear rear wing, fastest car! sweet [H]

·
Registered
2,634 Posts
Irreverant and very funny, but once they'd fallen over the first time that was it for me.
They are getting a little too random. Bordering on ego-mania.....

·
Registered
471 Posts
how crazy where the gadgets in the mercedes, and the car stopping without touching the breaks, dont think i would be able to trust the cruise control to do that

·
Registered
2,029 Posts
Brilliant programme, best on TV by a country mile.

You only need to wait a day and move to Channel 5 to see how poor a Car programme can be when concentrating on cars all the time - Top Gear should be applauded for being off the wall.

·
Registered
2,090 Posts
I was working on the wrong time and thought it started at 21:00.. only to turn over and watch the last 2 mins :( never mind repeat tomorrow at 19:00 I think...

·
Registered
4,743 Posts
That french girl was having none of it though was she?!

I like the way Jezza decided to lighten the mood with a few french jokes. The workmen from poland were laughing as he said it, which means we aren't the only country that have french jokes!!

·
Registered
794 Posts
A mate of mine has that infa-red style night display in his M5 now. Its an option.

Also his boss has just ordered a koenigsig ...

Should be good fun if I can get the keys ( yeah right )

But back to the program ..it was very funny

·
Registered
4,743 Posts
Hamster smacking in the Cayenne Turbo S [:O] doh
That was good tv! Interesting bit about the non-off road tyres too!!

I can see why some have gone off Top Gear. I like it because it's not just about cars, you see a bit more of the presenter's personality. I think I'd like 5th Gear more if it wasn't so boring. Though the M3/RS4 drifting competition was cool, that audi was literally sideways!!

·
Registered
1,216 Posts
I guess I'm the only one who thinks that the show is now a crock of sh*te.
nope i think its rubbish now. they've disapeared up their own arses imo which is a shame. 5th gear is better.
Agreed. I also think it's getting a bit too silly and I know its just entertainment etc etc but even that I'm getting tired of it - the early series was much better.

·
Registered
1,082 Posts
I guess I'm the only one who thinks that the show is now a crock of sh*te.
nope i think its rubbish now. they've disapeared up their own arses imo which is a shame. 5th gear is better.
Agreed. I also think it's getting a bit too silly and I know its just entertainment etc etc but even that I'm getting tired of it - the early series was much better.
I guess that the Beeb are afraid to tell Clarkson to calm down a bit. His ego in the past few months seems to have exploded.

I was sick when they started pulling the S class apart. What a waste....did you see the seats being thrown into the skip !

If Top Gear carries on like this I shall not go out of my way to watch it on Sunday evenings. I will wait to see this series on the re-runs on uk tv gold .

Rant over

1 - 20 of 29 Posts