Volkswagen Mark IV Forum banner

TOP GEAR LAST NIGHT

4K views 34 replies 23 participants last post by  talk-torque 
#1 ·
So, Ellen McArther is not only a world Sailing LEGEND, she is also DAMM quick around a track!

I couldnt believe it! Specially as she admits she doesnt drive for 6 months of the year!

Anyone for a ?10k Lambo??

#8 ·
I kiiled myself laughing when the Massers engine blew to bits and left Clarkson with no brakes..so he just drove it into a hedge ![:D]
Yep me too!

Also did anyone else notice everytime Hammond got out of his Dino and shut the door, the interior trim tried to fall off [:D]
I noticed that too.. twice.. once was when they were trying to park them in marlborough. Soooo funny.. "KERRRRRUNCH" ! lol

#12 ·
I would have thought they wouldn't have had that much trouble with a supercar for 10K. I mean they must have picked the worst examples! I loved the way that JC found out that his car wasn't the 220bhp version and had a badge stuck on it. LMAO. Still I think it was the best looking car out of the three.

Couldn't believe Ellen did that time AND thats with her going wide and cutting the grass at the last corner, just imagine if she didn't!

#14 ·
Funniest bit was clarksons comment at the end of the show about there challenge of making it to Spearmint Rhino

"I was rather hoping to be in a different type of hedge come the end of the day"[:D]
You swine, I was just about to post the same thing but thought I'd better check first. Even my workmates didn't spot that!

Tony

#16 ·
Funniest bit was clarksons comment at the end of the show about there challenge of making it to Spearmint Rhino

"I was rather hoping to be in a different type of hedge come the end of the day"[:D]
You swine, I was just about to post the same thing but thought I'd better check first. Even my workmates didn't spot that!

Tony
That was the funniest thing I have heard on TV in a long time.........

#19 ·

That cracked us both up ! That race was so funny.. parking in a hedge. And james having to push his car backwards in heavy traffic at night causing a traffic jam [:'(]

#22 ·
haven't been able to watch it for a while , keep forgetting its on but ,

was funny last night , parking in the hedge lol as he blew the engine up lol

then the parking space challange , when they made the space smaller lol as he went in reverse and ramed the one behind lol

got to remember next weeks one dont wana miss that one [:D]

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.