Volkswagen Mark IV Forum banner
1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
674 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So, Ellen McArther is not only a world Sailing LEGEND, she is also DAMM quick around a track!

I couldnt believe it! Specially as she admits she doesnt drive for 6 months of the year!

Anyone for a ?10k Lambo??

·
Super Moderator
15,990 Posts
I kiiled myself laughing when the Massers engine blew to bits and left Clarkson with no brakes..so he just drove it into a hedge ![:D]

·
Registered
200 Posts
Whoever the previous owner had a 10k engine rebuild with, it must have been with a bunch of cowboys - it was a total dog!

Can't wait for next week to see that Veyron!

·
Registered
1,320 Posts
I kiiled myself laughing when the Massers
engine blew to bits and left Clarkson with no brakes..so he just drove
it into a hedge ![:D]
Yep me too!

Also did anyone else notice everytime Hammond got out of his Dino and shut the door, the interior trim tried to fall off [:D]

·
Registered
5,829 Posts
I kiiled myself laughing when the Massers engine blew to bits and left Clarkson with no brakes..so he just drove it into a hedge ![:D]
Yep me too!

Also did anyone else notice everytime Hammond got out of his Dino and shut the door, the interior trim tried to fall off [:D]
I noticed that too.. twice.. once was when they were trying to park them in marlborough. Soooo funny.. "KERRRRRUNCH" ! lol

·
Registered
586 Posts
I would have thought they wouldn't have had that much trouble with a supercar for 10K. I mean they must have picked the worst examples! I loved the way that JC found out that his car wasn't the 220bhp version and had a badge stuck on it. LMAO. Still I think it was the best looking car out of the three.

Couldn't believe Ellen did that time AND thats with her going wide and cutting the grass at the last corner, just imagine if she didn't!

·
Registered
1,163 Posts
Funniest bit was clarksons comment at the end of the show about there challenge of making it to Spearmint Rhino

"I was rather hoping to be in a different type of hedge come the end of the day"[:D]

·
No longer a Dubber
8,211 Posts
Funniest bit was clarksons comment at the end of the show about there challenge of making it to Spearmint Rhino

"I was rather hoping to be in a different type of hedge come the end of the day"[:D]
You swine, I was just about to post the same thing but thought I'd better check first. Even my workmates didn't spot that!

Tony

·
Registered
165 Posts
I missed it last night too. But I did download it this morning!
www.mininova.org for those familiar with Bittorrent..
Isn't it repeated again tonight tho? Or is it tomorrow?
Anyway, no excuses for missing it now..

·
Registered
1,163 Posts

You swine, I was just about to post the same thing but thought I'd better check first. Even my workmates didn't spot that!

Tony
That was the funniest thing I have heard on TV in a long time.........

·
Registered
674 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
The Veron next week looks awesome! In last months Top Gear Magazine they said that is was one of the best races they have done. Funniest thing is James is flying the plane!

·
Registered
5,829 Posts
must say it is very good this series...and next week is.....

BUGATTI v plane race !!

Hoorah
Didn't that just look awesome ! THE BHP meter too.. how cool.. when the needle went right up to 1001 ! WHOA.. WARP SPEED !!! [:D]

·
Registered
5,829 Posts

That cracked us both up ! That race was so funny.. parking in a hedge. And james having to push his car backwards in heavy traffic at night causing a traffic jam [:'(]

1 - 20 of 35 Posts