1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
I ate a big red candle !!
10,384 Posts
I beat you to it by 2 mins [funky]

·
Registered
689 Posts
I don't agree with the stick they're dishing out. Get a new Stig and get on with it. Perry Mason never recieved this abuse when he done the same. Think they may have lost some TG fans tonight.
why? the stig broke his contract and treated them like cr4p! its no worse then what was said when hammond returned after his accident! what have they done which is so bad?

·
Registered
3,437 Posts
I don't agree with the stick they're dishing out. Get a new Stig and get on with it. Perry Mason never recieved this abuse when he done the same. Think they may have lost some TG fans tonight.
Its just them giving out their usual crap top gear humor.

Love the challenges and driving specials, but hate the crap they chat and the things they script.

TBH they had contractual agreements not to say who it was, so they are annoyed that he made the money out of spilling the beans first!

·
Registered
74 Posts
why? the stig broke his contract and treated them like cr4p! its no worse then what was said when hammond returned after his accident! what have they done which is so bad?
What, so publicly machine gunning an effergy of the man is acceptable? What a lovely thing for the man's family and kids to see. Still, its only the TG lads being lads and doing what they always do, Zzzzzzzz.

·
No longer a Dubber
8,211 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Christ al bloody mighty, it was entertaining, and it's an entertainment programme. If the family of Ben Collins didn't like it, they have EXACTLY the same option as the rest of us: fit some batteries to the remote and turn it off!! Jesus.

1 - 20 of 43 Posts