Volkswagen Mark IV Forum banner

1 - 20 of 59 Posts

·
Registered
4,628 Posts
So who else clocked the really fit blonde behind Nigel Mansell during his slot?? Don't normally do that, but she was nice [:|]

[;)]

C

PS - what happened to the bit about the Bugatti (sp), no, really, Clarkson didn'tmention it - once [;)]

·
Registered
3,934 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
What a car that was! 1001bhp and VW need ?5,000,000 to build one!

And how fast was Mansell round that track! 1.44 makes the rest seem like they are going backwards!

·
Registered
5,416 Posts
That bugatti was real nice, so will they be producing it or not??

Also I did clock that blonde behind nigel aswell lol.

·
Registered
165 Posts
What an absolutely amazing motor car. I want one. I want one. I want one. I want one. I want one. I want one. I want one. I want one. I want one. I want one. I want one.............................

·
Registered
6,881 Posts
So who else clocked the really fit blonde behind Nigel Mansell during his slot?? Don't normally do that, but she was nice [:|]

[;)]

C

PS - what happened to the bit about the Bugatti (sp), no, really, Clarkson didn'tmention it - once [;)]
I clocked her, looked a bit like the model sort, didnt take much notice of mansell!

·
Registered
4,749 Posts
this isnt fair , you lot see it and i friggin missed it , please tell me its going to be repeated ............. and when ..........

·
Registered
1,669 Posts
Bugatti V James' flying washing machine lol..

...oh dear and the insurance guy........is Bugatti a Rover?[:|]
LMAO at the insurance guy, who was obviously sitting in a call center in Delhi !!

Let a Mac F1 get to 120mph and the Bugatti will still beat it to 200mph, that is truly unbelievable and something I would pay to see !!!

1 - 20 of 59 Posts