Volkswagen Mark IV Forum banner
1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
742 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
As the cars under the weather gave it a clean and then it rained straight after!

Its going in next week for the bigger injectors to be fitted so will post up some better pics when its out and driveable again as the temp sensor is playing up so its been sat on drive mostly for last couple of weeks so i lowered it on the back quite a bit my go a little lower just need some spacers for the rear.....

sorry about the poo quality

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

cool pic of the wheels!

Posted Image

·
Registered
1,607 Posts
This car has come along why since I saw it at Awesome GTI!!

Love your work mate and it sounds as quick as it looks with the next mods in line!!

Wish I still had mine as I love those rims on the Bora!!

·
Registered
742 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
What's the specs on those rims?? ET width and tyre size??

No word of a mag feature yet, you deserve it
Cheers mate the lms are 19's and are ET25 which fills the front arch's perfectly after a a bit of modification on the arch's as the cars so low i think i just need some 10mm spacers on the back the tyres are 235/35

sent the car in yesterday to have the injectors put in and be remapped again so looking forward to getting it back hopefully on saturday

·
Registered
742 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
The car's looking great Kiz,

where are you getting your work done ? are they in the Grove ?

You live far to close to Treasure City [:p]

Jay
aaahh so you've been down lyndhurst ave recently, its bad having a takeaway that close to your house always there suppose you've guessed from the picture!

Jbs are doing the work hopefully it should be out so you can see it next sunday!

·
Registered
1,652 Posts
Looks like u live very near my friend in stockport, remember going down the top rd there when I went to c her last, always love seeing your car mate, at harewood it just looked fantastic, what sort of power are u expecting when its done? Getting mine mapped next week then its probably going to be uprated clutch time, lol.

·
Registered
1,586 Posts
Not been there for a while ( and the food would be cold by the time i got to New Mills[cry] ) but spent alot of time around that area before moving to High Lane and when kicking around with the Ladies from school ( HGHS ), what school did you go to ?

Jay

·
Registered
742 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
I'm originally from sale so i went to a high school there but finished my time at bramhall high

power wise not to sure as it's the first one done by jbs so don't want to say tilli get the RR figures

1 - 20 of 34 Posts