·
Registered
965 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok Guys well here it is London Curry Night the place is

Kiplings Tandoori Restaurant

13, Finchley Lane, Hendon, London, NW4 1BN

Saturday 8th July 2006 8pm

Now I am going to need confirmed attendance pretty quick as its not a large place and I will need to book. I have checked and there are no events on this day so no excuse! This restaurant is highly recommended.[:D]

Please show your interest below.[Y]

k6tyw
j40hnw
Viperpsych +1

Shuiming
Nosaj
Sarski
LisaB + Russ

Deadlock
MissT16 + Marc
Mister_E + 1
Nik Louch ?

ct.p

·
Registered
4,628 Posts
No can do Katy... You've picked the only soddin' weekend I'm working in july [:'(]

It's not fair [:'(]

C

·
Registered
965 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
No can do Katy... You've picked the only soddin' weekend I'm working in july [:'(]

C
Dam it, sorry chris don't blame me though on looking at the event calender there is not many dates free until October!!!!!!!!! Can you not swap a shift or anything?????????????? [:(] [:'(]

·
Registered
6,626 Posts

C
Dam it, sorry chris don't blame me though on looking at the event calender there is not many dates free until October!!!!!!!!! Can you not swap a shift or anything?????????????? [:(] [:'(]
Don't worry dude, when I get the London Curry Tour 2006 in action you can make it to one or more of those... and Katy... curry list without my name on it? [:O][;)]

·
Registered
965 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·

C
Don't worry dude, when I get the London Curry Tour 2006 in action you can make it to one or more of those... and Katy... curry list without my name on it? [:O][;)]
Amended now added, did not want to presume just in case you could not make it!! [;)]

·
Registered
4,749 Posts
Never spotted this till katy hijacked the other thread .......lol

stick me and sara down for it .............[:D]

·
Registered
965 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Never spotted this till katy hijacked the other thread .......lol

stick me and sara down for it .............[:D]
LOL I knew it thats why I did it!!!!! Tis Done [:D]

·
Registered
1,728 Posts
Yeah mate that stuff is full of E colours.

My mum said I shouldn't have too much E Colours [:p]

I'll have to stick with the Orange Barley water.

Or Ribena?

1 - 20 of 121 Posts