Volkswagen Mark IV Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
2,108 Posts
I'm not too keen on that big plastic arm tbh, i dont think it's too attractive, however it wouldn't stop me buying one... But, i hear that it has a lithium battery for use on the short journeys and you only need the cig adapter for the longer ones, so with that in mind, do you think it would be possible to ditch the suction arm and just stick it on the dash somewhere?

· Registered
2,108 Posts
I've heard that the Tom Tom has a built in speed camera locator, and since this is a non-subscription device, how do you go about updating the list for when new cameras are installed? Other subscription units allow you to connect to the net and download new camera locations as and when you want to, but surely with the Tom Tom, they're not going to let you have that facility for free are they?

· Registered
2,108 Posts
Quote: posted by chrisstevens on 16/12/2004 20:22:32

If anyone wants this buy it from Currys and use the discount codes:

Enter the discount code 203018_50 at checkout to get ?60 off and then use the code AFF35OFF to get another ?35 off.

Should be a total of ?354.99

I'm guessing someone works at currys!! If not, how on earth do you know what codes to get and where to get them from?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.