Volkswagen Mark IV Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Still having a 2000 model Golf US version ALH with chip and suspension mods I say keep it if you haven't already sold it. With all that is going on I'm using mine as daily driver and parking my MK7.5 Alltrack 1.8T most of the time. MK4 gets mid-40's (US GALS) around town and short motorway trips. Will soon be replacing the seat cover and foam of drivers seat and headliner. Car could also use a paint job, but that will have to wait a bit. Oh, and mileage on the car is just over 200k miles!

·
Registered
2 Posts
yeah the prices are stabilizing and slowly demanding more... but a mk4 isn't for me as i don't like them standard so it needs modifications (except for the r32, and even that needs some choice mods to make it better)... and to be fair it's to small for my needs... I got a vectra c saloon for now but that is on it's last days because i need more space... it'll be either an estate,MPV or SUV next... and no i'm not just looking at Euro cars, any brand will do as long as the engine is easily tuneable at affordable prices.
Agreed, I have seen some here stateside for as much as $5000us for the A4 chassis TDIs, surprised the heck out of me I had thought maybe $2500 at best.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts