Volkswagen Mark IV Forum banner
1 - 20 of 60 Posts

·
Registered
445 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i have spoken to tinter and he will come to bristol to tint my windows but he needs 3/4 to make it worth his time. golfgirl is intrested so i need 1 or 2 more he can use my double garage to do the work.i know this maybe should be in the group buys but i didnt get much luck there.

Starry..[^]

ok this is how it looks at the moment[8)]

starry

golfgirl

·
Registered
2,174 Posts
Quote: posted by gaz8512 on 21/03/2005 20:41:13

How much does this guy wanna charge and when will it be

IIRC ?125 for a 3 door and ?150 for a 5 door but look in the Group Buy section and there's an 11 page thread with all the details.

·
Registered
796 Posts
just to add I can thoroughly recommend Liam's work. I couldn't be bothered to wait for Bristol peeps to sort out a tintathon so I piled up to Leicester to have it done

recommended! [:D]

·
Registered
722 Posts
I would be up for some tinting work. I had Tinter "do" my car, great job, just I am not too happy with the 35% tint on the back window, so all I need him to do is apply a 50% tint to the back window.

He really does a great job, very recommended.

Stoke

·
Registered
445 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
screentech are good ive seen there work.but they want ?180 cash to do a 3door. and ?55 would come in handy at the mo.

·
Registered
445 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
screentech are good ive seen there work.but they want ?180 cash to do a 3door. and ?55 would come in handy at the mo.

·
Registered
156 Posts
ill tint anything EstorilBlue for a full GTO i'll charge you 175.00 this includes a single piece rear screen 99% of all tinters will do your rear screen in 2 pieces iv done about 4 gto's there a hard old car but not impossible but iv seen them done real badly before

If theres 3 or 4 of you in bristol well set a date pm me to confirm

·
Registered
156 Posts
ill tint anything EstorilBlue for a full GTO i'll charge you 175.00 this includes a single piece rear screen 99% of all tinters will do your rear screen in 2 pieces iv done about 4 gto's there a hard old car but not impossible but iv seen them done real badly before

If theres 3 or 4 of you in bristol well set a date pm me to confirm

·
Registered
225 Posts
As said in the group buy thread, i'm up for bristol tint. Just give us a bit of notice so i can sort out some cash. Lets set a date

·
Registered
445 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
tinter do you work on the weekends? and how soon can you do them? everyone else ,im ok at any time, and the sooner the better. let me know what you think.

Starry

·
Registered
445 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
tinter do you work weekends? and have you got a preference with dates it looks like 3/4 weeks would be good for most.

1 - 20 of 60 Posts