Volkswagen Mark IV Forum banner
1 - 20 of 60 Posts

·
Registered
445 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i have spoken to tinter and he will come to bristol to tint my windows but he needs 3/4 to make it worth his time. golfgirl is intrested so i need 1 or 2 more he can use my double garage to do the work.i know this maybe should be in the group buys but i didnt get much luck there.

Starry..[^]

ok this is how it looks at the moment[8)]

starry

golfgirl

·
Registered
2,174 Posts
Quote: posted by gaz8512 on 21/03/2005 20:41:13

How much does this guy wanna charge and when will it be

IIRC ?125 for a 3 door and ?150 for a 5 door but look in the Group Buy section and there's an 11 page thread with all the details.

·
Registered
722 Posts
I would be up for some tinting work. I had Tinter "do" my car, great job, just I am not too happy with the 35% tint on the back window, so all I need him to do is apply a 50% tint to the back window.

He really does a great job, very recommended.

Stoke

·
Registered
156 Posts
ill tint anything EstorilBlue for a full GTO i'll charge you 175.00 this includes a single piece rear screen 99% of all tinters will do your rear screen in 2 pieces iv done about 4 gto's there a hard old car but not impossible but iv seen them done real badly before

If theres 3 or 4 of you in bristol well set a date pm me to confirm

·
Registered
156 Posts
ill tint anything EstorilBlue for a full GTO i'll charge you 175.00 this includes a single piece rear screen 99% of all tinters will do your rear screen in 2 pieces iv done about 4 gto's there a hard old car but not impossible but iv seen them done real badly before

If theres 3 or 4 of you in bristol well set a date pm me to confirm

1 - 20 of 60 Posts