Volkswagen Mark IV Forum banner

1 - 20 of 77 Posts

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Now i want some alloys...what do u lot recommend and what size alloys will fit on without any trouble?  thank you...

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
yeh it was taken with a camera lol...............shitty v3

the best one der is the last one close up....

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
nah nah u know v3 the motorola mobile phone.....

damn u make me sound like a prat >.< lol [:$]

·
Registered
894 Posts
Have you got a mate / relative with a digital camera for some shots ?

Will do your tints some justice then....[Y]

·
Registered
6,626 Posts
Whole pic looks very... dark [:D]

What sort of budget have you got for wheels? GTI wheels look good, or do you want a more aftermarket look?

·
Registered
1,478 Posts

·
Registered
1,971 Posts
Must agree with you, I have near misses everyday because of my tints[:^)] [*-)] [:cool:]

Why do other motorists need to see into our windows to drive safely?, I can manage to drive my car safely without having to look through the window from the outside at the same time.

·
Registered
1,478 Posts
Must agree with you, I have near misses everyday because of my tints[:^)] [*-)] [:cool:]

Why do other motorists need to see into our windows to drive safely?, I can manage to drive my car safely without having to look through the window from the outside at the same time.
Because two-way communication between drivers of their cars is essential at road junctions, at places where you might be allowing someone to have right of passage or allowing someone to enter into the road space near you. You can't do that if you cannot see the other driver and know whether he/she has read your facial or hand messages - it's not rocket science, you know, just common sense really.

With 'tints' however, common sense has been overridden by stupidity, unfortunately.

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
well my front is near enuff legal...its actually to light....

i wanted it as dark as my back but its not...

too be honest...i dont c much of a difference in driving with or without...

and i ppl can still c me from the front if i was to put my hand up at them...

as a girl driver its better to have tints....well thats how i feel...feel much more comfortable...

as u dont get idiots who teases girls...tryna catch on with u

titns for girl drivers are def a yes yes...das wot i think neways

respect ur opinion though!

1 - 20 of 77 Posts