Volkswagen Mark IV Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
324 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey Guys[:)]

Exactly as it says in the subject header, anyone any ideas of decent Window tinters in the the Leyland/Preston/Wigan area?

Ta

The Prawn

·
Kjohal
916 Posts
Hi mate, i thought I was the only member in this neck of the woods apart from a couple of others- good to see - anyways as for  a tinters, I can reccomend one in Preston, its on Aquaduct Street, only problem is i dont know the name of it, I will see if I can find out for you and post it on here later today. They did my cousins BMW 320D and did a spot on job, they only charged him about ?130 aswell, I think he gets it cheaper as he has had a few cars done by them so I guess for peeps like me and you it will be a little more, but defo do a good job!!!

·
Kjohal
916 Posts
I believe the place is called tintmasters (90% sure) you cant miss them, there opposite wickes on aquaduct street preston!!! hope this helps

·
Registered
324 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Hey there Kjohal,

Good to hear there are some of us on here from outside the M25!!! [;)]

Cheers for the heads up on the tinters, now I'll be looking at sorting it this week.

Cheers

The Prawn

·
Registered
458 Posts
kjohal

Don't suppose you have the number? I go into Preston twice a week, and am looking to get mine done, or maybe drop him a line and see if he will give us a discount if a few of us have them done?

·
Registered
116 Posts
I'd be interested in a group tinting session in the NW (Bolton, Preston etc) on a weekend and depending on when it is. Need some of my windows re-tinting. I have been previosusly 'tinted' by Liam and his partner and can vouch for the quality of their work - it is second to none and also comes with a very friendly service.

·
Registered
324 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Hey I'd certainly be interested in the group booking anyone else up for some of this?

Any weekend is fine by me and at a stretch with some notice I can book off a weekday.

Give me your thoughts.......

The Prawn (ready to be tinted!!!)

·
Registered
573 Posts
gents,

Many of us on here rave how good L&M Tinting are if you want a group buy PM Tinter. there are plenty of pic's on here of their work (foxy's blue Golf)

Trust me they are well worth it

they travelled from lecister to south wales for a GB of 3 cars!

steve

·
Registered
573 Posts
GUYS,

Laim aka Tinter will travel for 2 or 3 cars, and his prices are the same, plus many of us (including me) have used Liam and Mark and they 'kin awsome........

try them

1 - 20 of 26 Posts