Volkswagen Mark IV Forum banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
658 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Pictures are a bit dark but you get the idea.

Excuse the smashed wing mirror too, hopefully i'll get round to fixing when I get my hands on a replacement cover + glass!

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

·
Registered
1,205 Posts
yeah very nice mate! just the exhaust.... sorry not a fan... tidier looking Miltek or similar would finish it off a treat!

·
Registered
385 Posts
The car looks great, the alloys are very subtle. I echo the comments about the exhaust; consider going for a discreet Milltek. Either way, great job all round.

·
Registered
658 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Cheers for the comments guys. The exhaust is a bit of a pain because it does'nt really suit, it also hangs well close to the floor which is pretty impractical. Its was a bargain though and it sounds really nice so we'll see in time if I decide to change.

Carlos, TT comps are polished! Mine are originals, just refirbed to a non polished finish!

Im kinda on the lookout for some 18's, but they gotta be cheap, coz im skint ATM.

·
Registered
342 Posts
Quote: posted by TimGti on 21/02/2005 17:08:24

Cheers for the comments guys. The exhaust is a bit of a pain because it does'nt really suit, it also hangs well close to the floor which is pretty impractical. Its was a bargain though and it sounds really nice so we'll see in time if I decide to change.

Carlos, TT comps are polished! Mine are originals, just refirbed to a non polished finish!

Im kinda on the lookout for some 18's, but they gotta be cheap, coz im skint ATM.

Looking good, TT comps like me :) keeping thinking about replacing them with 18's but can't make up my mind wht to get

found a company that will make a set of alloys to your own design, fancy a set of 18 or 19" TT COMPS.. i need to order 10 sets

·
Registered
496 Posts
WOOHOOO ive been waiting for these pics for ages. Looking nice Tim, your front end looks suspiciously like mine!

Do the side skirts make much difference, really?

How about some aero wipers? And my next mod is some black mirror covers....

·
Registered
658 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Chaz, the skirts although not huge, do make the car look so much better. I wanted just the front valence originally but im glad I got the whole kit now. They look better in the flesh.

Why dont you get mirrors like mine, one smashed, one normal...They are well in fasion ATM!

·
Registered
658 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Ahhh, tail light smashed! May even be more stylish than my mirror. At least you dont need the tail light to look in!!

1 - 20 of 27 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.