Volkswagen Mark IV Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
259 Posts
Look great mate.... [;)] What are you using for a shine like that ive been using Zymol on my indigo blue for a while now and dont think ive ever seen mine like that!! [8o|] It looks spot on.....

Wez

·
Registered
5,827 Posts
Dude.. that is lookin the dogs ! It did need a bit of a clean when I saw it coupla weeks back.. lets be honest.... [:p][;)][:O]

Lookin superb mate.

·
Registered
658 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Thanks for the [Y] comments guys [:D]

To answer some questions,

02 Bora - Yes clear indicators is something I havent considered yet, but Im going to look into it now you have pointed it out!

B3rto - I use ArcSoft Photostudio to edit the pictures and play with the last pic, I think it was an Oil effect for the last pic. I quite like it so I thought I'd post it.

Wez - I used Megs NXT wash on the car. Thats all for the pictures, although there's a couple of layers of Clearkote stuff underneath from a few weeks ago!

Dan - Yes, finally got round to cleaning it, been quite lazy since Inters. Finally got a day off though with nothing to do at last!

·
Registered
658 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Looking stunning as always tim!
Cheers Paul [Y]

U need to get some decent pictures of your car up now you have the kit and new wheels fitted! It would be good to see it.

·
Registered
440 Posts
02 Bora - Yes clear indicators is something I havent considered yet, but Im going to look into it now you have pointed it out!
Car looks absolutely stunning mate

If you need some clear indicators I have just removed some from my MKIV, before selling it, to put on the MK5 but totally different setup so they are going cheap. PM me if interested.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts