home- and save it if it gets deleted- lol - I know you had no choice
Mods[Y])

V64Mo - No engine mods!

2002 51 plate, 37000miles

3dr, bloody clean to say the least![;)]

6CD DSP,

Cruise control/ auto windscreen, auto dimming r/v/m

Winter pack

Bora vents, w8 lights, impro M3 rears- although I will be changing back to oem's.

Cheers peeps!!

·
Registered
1,903 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I love the 4mo mate, I did put more info in my other post, but it went missing!! I have been offered a car which I have wanted for a long time!! still a 6 but a flat 6!!! can you guess what it is yet??

·
Registered
1,903 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Yep A supra!!

L reg

45K miles

?8000

326bhp!!

May not be to everyones tastes, but I have wanted one for ages!! and now I have the chance to own either a manual or Auto Twin Turbo!

I have test drove a few examples of both and haveing had loads of chats and downloaded spec's etc, I have found that the auto box is AWESOME! you CAN rev over the redline , (not saying I will but it is not limited like most autos! ) it has manual mode so driver can change up or down 1st 2nd 3rd gear! and get this the Auto is the prefferd choice for 1/4 mile sprints! oh and Manuals are as rear as poo from a wooden horse!

Saying that I am test driving another manual on Sunday, then i'll make my decision.

Servicing wise, half the cost of the 4mo[:|],

I will miss the 4mo but i'll be back to the VAG group, probably be an Audi though! I do have one thing to say, how comes these supras have such high spec??

Cruise control, heated everything! folding wingmirrors, auto lights on/ off etc...

·
Registered
685 Posts
........................................................[:'(]

We were just getting to know eachother! [:p] Only kidding, supras are cool man. Make sure you stick around here abit, i wanna see pics of that badboy! [;)]

·
Registered
1,586 Posts
i had a feeling thats what you were getting after reading a post of yours on here a few weeks back [;)]

i didnt know they were flat 6 though! i thought they were inline. you learn something new every day!

shame to hear you're selling up but like the man says above, stick around! i'd say you'll still be welcome at the meets [;)]

keep us updated!

·
Registered
1,903 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Sorry must apoligise it IS INLINE 6 not Flat 6 !! got a tad mixed up, [:$] all this car talk *ehem*[:^)]

Does this mean i'll still be able to attend meets??[:'(][:'(][:'(]

I have joined MKIVsupra.net , to get info, but i'm not leaving here!![{][}]

·
Registered
1,903 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
[:'(][:'(]

But how come you havent been told off by CAT1.4 for not putting it in classifieds [;)]
Well the first post went into "buying and selling advice" area, then it was deleted whne the mods did there "save the database mission thing", I actually meant to put this in that same area as well!! (sorry mods)

I am asking for advice on price, when I post up specs etc then i'll put it in "classifields" mate[:)] Guess the car game seem to have hijacked the thread though![:^)] my fault!

·
Registered
1,903 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
But how come you havent been told off by CAT1.4 for not putting it in classifieds [;)]
PMSL! ... Because he was asking a question [;)]

But I am moving it to Car Buying & Selling [:D]

Sorry to hear the 4mo's going Deadlock
Cheers Cat1.4,

Probably only be a year till i'm back in the VAG group, (I hope they release the RS3 by then!)

·
Registered
829 Posts
A change is as good as a rest - some say...

A mate of mine had a twin turbo batmobile a couple of years ago - agree with the running costs, it was very reliable and he did some serious mileage in it .. 40k in a year!
One thing though - pleeese don't ding the front end.. the auto drop down spoiler front end cost a ?4 figure sum to fix..

Enjoy - but don't be a stranger.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts