Volkswagen Mark IV Forum banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
819 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Basicly it's come to the point where I now have the cash for a remap

All I want to know is who would you recommend for getting the best out of my pd100

I'm based i'n Sheffield and willing to travel

I don't just want any old map throwing on ideally I want 1 thats written specificly to my car and get the maximum out of it

I was thinking of rs tuning i'n Leeds.
But thought you guys could widen the choice for me :)

Thanks i'n advance

·
Registered
133 Posts
AMD is pretty good would recommend them. Might be bit of a travel for you but will be worth it when you see the smile on your way home. Good drive to test it out on the way back too.

·
Registered
3,375 Posts
Yea i was going to say R-Tech i have heard nothing but good reviews and amazing customer feedback go there [Y]

·
Registered
3,375 Posts
Same buddy i gotta ring up and book myself in soon aiming for March myslef !

Cant wait to get it stage1 and the drive home, bet it feels like a whole new car! [Y]

·
Registered
819 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks for that guys I'll be ringing r-tech up for a quote,any body have a estimate of how much for the remapp ?

·
Registered
819 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Just been on the phone and r-tech it is ?250 with rolling road all print outs ect and a full visual inspection

And should see around an extra 35bhp on my pd100

1 question sometimes my car suffers from over boost (sticky vains) will this effect then when trying to remap the car ?

·
Registered
3,375 Posts
sorry havent got the answer to your Q, but £250 all in sounds like a really good deal with print outs and the amazing work they do there! go for it buddy i want some pics from the day too lol [Y]

·
Registered
819 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Yeah ?250 all in I thought was a really good price too.

As said above not a far drive around 85mile looking at about a hour and half to get there but with peoples recomendations I think it's worth it !

·
Registered
482 Posts
hi mate go to R-TEC did you speak to Nick £250 is a very good does that include the discount for being a member on uk-mk4s if you are having problem with sticky vanes they should be able to diagnose this for you

1 - 20 of 27 Posts