Volkswagen Mark IV Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
655 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anyone got a black mk4 with white coloured rs4 old style alloys? Ive got a 18" set that need a refurb, so i thought of painting them white and matching the vw badges white aswell. Anyone done this and if so have pics? Also any thoughts on this? Dunno what to do!

Cheers, Ger.

·
Super Moderator
50,244 Posts
I'm not too sure,black wheels on a white car look good in my opinion but the other way round doesn't always look quite right to me.But it's your car and if you like it then do it!

Chris.

·
Registered
236 Posts
I was going to do this before I changed my wheels, I've seen a black golf around my way with very light cream A8 wheels, which looked pretty good[:)] at the end of the day its only paint, you could change it

·
Registered
163 Posts
They look good but thers clios running round black with whites.. Ya want gunmetal grey or something jus diffrent black an white is jus too big of a diffrence .. Or mayb thats jus me.. Its easy for me til say like.. My cars silver

·
Registered
655 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
think i might give it a go with some rattle cans in the near future, see how it looks, im very tempted to try anthracite now lukeflegg mentioned it - they do look good with wheels that colour [Y]

·
Registered
655 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
no mate, thought about it but i bought a new car and sold the wheels!! matte blacking my avus alloys soon as winters and getting new wheels end of the month [:D]

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.